I am a Swampert; introductions

Mild_Mannered_Swampert

Mud Fish Pokémon
Awards
Credits
Hello N3DScommunity! I'm Mild_Mannered_Swampert!

No, I don't own a 3DS as of yet, but I'm planning on getting one soon.
biggrin.gif
Replaying OoT will be fun, hopefully we'll see Majora's Mask on there too!
Anyway, I own a Wii, Gamecube and DS at least (and an Xbox 360 ---SHUUUUUNNN THE NON-BELIEVER, but not my major console) and I am a massive dork and a bit of a know it all in certain series and franchises.

A friend of mine recommended me to the site anyway, so I decided to join now that I see a forum. Seems like a fun place.
biggrin.gif

And yes, Swampert is my undeniably favourite Pokémon. Next comes Umbreon anyway.

So, nice to meet you all!

There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with owning an Xbox 360, or anything else non-Nintendo. Heck even if you hadn't got a Nintendo console at all, there'd still be nothing wrong with it. Of course, there IS something wrong with owning an Xbox 360.... and acting as if Nintendo are ... "for babies, or gay people omg teh grafix suk xbox rox cal of duty iz best game evar mario is gay lolol", but generally, owning an Xbox 360 is perfectly acceptable.... so we shouldn't need to... SHUUUUUNNN THE NON-BELIEVER....... also welcome. (I hate Pokemon)

Oh heck no, I was raised on Nintendo.
tongue.gif
And I know what you mean anyway. I didn't bring it up to raise hell anyway, I'm just lettin' the site know a little about me, that's all.
smile.gif

Welcome............ I see you've met Paul.....

Welcome! What he means by that is, well...he can be troublesome sometimes.
Oooh, a 360....what's your tag? *raises eyebrow*

Thanks for the tip.

And the X360 isn't really mine, it's my sister's. But I have a few games of my own on it. Mainly Sonic Unleashed and Scott Pilgrim vs the World, but I plan on trying out Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood soon.

WElcome to the site. You don't need a 3DS to be a member. There are many of us who don't even play much Nintendo anymore, but are from the old site.

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community Mild_Mannered_Swampert! It's a nice forum here, you should enjoy it.

MEEEERRY CHRISTM- I mean, WELCOME!

Just curious, but a friend showed you the site Nintendo 3DS Fans, and it was from there that you found Nintendo 3DS Community? If so, sweet. If not, well, SWEET, NEW MEMBER! *lunges*

YESH! Another pokemon joins the fray! Welcome to the forums!

My "Sona" is an Arcanine, though sometimes a Blaziken as well. Pretty much my favorite pokemon actually.

Back