I am called zoldos

zoldos

Lord
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Greetings fellow humans, I am zoldos. I'm 41 years old but young spirited. I've been PC gaming since the mid 80's and still do today. I love MMOs, racing, and some RPG games.

I am insane. :)

Hello and welcome insane fellow Zoldos, it's a pleasure to have you around.
I am just a decade behind you so I am almost certain you will enjoy the place.

I enjoy mostly adventure and RPG games, I am more of a console gamer but my friends are slowly getting me used to PC. I know I am late to the party and there are quite a divide among veterans regarding WoW but I finally allowed myself to be persuaded by two close friends as they were renewing their accounts and creating new characters. It's been interesting.

I really don't mind other genres like FPS, racings, platforms... bring it on!
How about you, what games and genres do you like? Any good PC games you recommend?

Yeah I just got an awesome new game called "No Man's Sky". It's a space survival genre game. You have to craft, fix stuff, hunt, etc. All in a nearly infinite procedurally generated universe with many planets, ships, etc. I've only just started playing it, but WOW. :)

I also like APB Reloaded, a cool third person shooter for the PC and also coming for the PS4. I've played that for hundreds of hours! I'm a criminal. hehe

My current main game tho is EVE On-line. A massive living universe where you can do pretty much anything and there are always between 10,000 and 40,000 people playing all at the same time on one big server.

Hey Zoldos, welcome to Gaming Reinvented!

As for No Man's Sky... well, you must be one of the only people I know who legitimately likes the game at the moment.

Good enough for me to give it a go if I find it cheap enough.
I guess the game in itself is not bad, it is just that they admitted having purposefully inflating on what the game would do that is what got people against supporting NMS. It kind of reminds me of Spore, but with a more hands-on experience since you are trying to survive instead of just being a watching overlord, haha.

hehe Plus I have a working trainer for NMS so I have God mode, no radiation, infinite shield, etc.! lol

Back