Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from tweaktown:

Will Smith has confirmed that he will be returning to the role of virologist Robert Neville for the upcoming sequel of I Am Legend - I Am Legend 2.

Smith revealed he is returning to the role at the Red Sea International Film Festival in Saudi Arabia, where he teased that he was scheduled to be on a call the following day with Michael B. Jordan, who he later confirmed was in the film. Smith didn't reveal any details about the movie but explained that the sequel will be continuing on from the DVD version of the film, which featured an alternative ending where Robert Neville wasn't killed.

"But for the DVD, there was an alternate version of the ending of the movie where my character lived," he said. "We are going with the mythology of the DVD version." Adding, "I can't tell you anything more, but Michael B. Jordan is in and we're doing it". Notably, Smith previously hadn't expressed interest in a sequel to I Am Legend, but with input from Michael B. Jordan, a new idea was proposed that piqued his interest

First Movie in a nutshell was about a male vampire zombie having a girlfriend vampire zombie that's kidnapped by Will Smith in post apocalyptic zombie apocalypse world lol jokes aside it's pretty good survival horror type of movie. The novel the movie is based on popularized the concept of a worldwide vampire/zombie apocalypse due to disease, rather than the usual vampire thing back then.

Last edited:
First Movie in a nutshell was about a male vampire zombie having a girlfriend vampire zombie that's kidnapped by Will Smith in post apocalyptic zombie apocalypse world lol jokes aside it's pretty good survival horror type of movie. The novel the movie is based on popularized the concept of a worldwide vampire/zombie apocalypse due to disease, rather than the usual vampire thing back then.

Have not seen that.

Back