i am new please help me!

torakoXtsubasa

flipnote genius
Awards
Credits
hi im very new and i have no idea on how to work every thing! if possible please can you give me advice???? >3<
yeahthat.gif

Sure, what is it that you need? to be able to post in the shoutbox you first need ten posts. To add Friend Codes in your 3DS use the happy face icon on the top part of your 3DS main menu. anything else just ask ^_^

i just need to know how to survive this place... ^^

i just need to know how to survive this place... ^^
Survive? Well, good luck in that incase, cause I'm already dead... I'm now just a youkai roaming around this forum.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! I read your signature and am impressed on how you drew your icon. *Wishes he knew how to draw manga...* *Sniff*

You can start off by reading the guidelines here:
http://nintendo3dsco...tion=boardrules

If ya need help on anything else, just ask members around here. You'll be familiar with this place soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing, I've always wanted to draw like that! Anyways, if you want to be friends, you'll have to give me your friend code, as well as everybody else here you'd like to be friends with. My Pokemon Black friend code is 2666-7342-0871 (if you have it) and my 3DS friend code is 0173-1959-8313. I hope you enjoy it here like I do!!
smile.gif

Welcome to our community.You seem like a nice newcomer.

Post your FC so we can add you,blah blah blah,etc,have fun.

Don't worry-we'll grow on 'ya.

Your avatar (or icon, whatever you view it as) makes me think of...

Alice-just-who-are-you.jpg

If you know who Alice or what Pandora Hearts is.

Oh and welcome to the forums.

Some reason, I was thinking of the same thing. But it's likely that torako drew someone else.

Welcome to the forums!

At the bottom of each post, on the right, are several buttons. Underneath all your posts there is the most important button of all, the Edit button. Instead of making a second post directly underneath the first, use the Edit button.

If somebody else posts underneath you then don't worry about it unless you wanna add some new info. So use it to avoid double-posting.

The only real "survival" tip here is, well, don't be an idiot.
Other than that, it's fairly fair play.
smile.gif

Welcome to the forums!

Hey! haha you'll find nice people here n.n, so dont worry too much ;P

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]yo koso!! ^^

If you need a friend on 3DS mi friend code is at the side
<--------------------- n.n
[/font]

Back