Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Because that stuff doesn't make it go away lol.

These commercials are false as hell because theyre saying the cold is supposed to numb the pain away when....it honestly doesnt.

Good thing there are no ads for cannabis or morphine (which sounds illegal anyway), because they wouldn't be lying. You might get rid of the pain (idk because I don't want to talk from experience there), but it would ruin your life as you get addicted. Don't use drugs unless prescribed and even then you might be screwed.

It also depends on the type of pain. A simple headache, it may help. But if you have migraines, then no. Same with other pains. Tooth pain, I find I need a higher dose as with other body aches.

I feel that any ads for any kind of product, always go over the top and then those who purchase it are let down when it doesn't work how they thought it would.

I suffer from migraines and I tried everything I could and went by what they said and how it would help and it never did, I instead had to get stronger pain medication from my doctor before anything helped.

Good thing there are no ads for cannabis or morphine (which sounds illegal anyway), because they wouldn't be lying. You might get rid of the pain (idk because I don't want to talk from experience there), but it would ruin your life as you get addicted. Don't use drugs unless prescribed and even then you might be screwed.

I'm sure there are ads for Cannabis in legal states.

And morphine is more on a hospital/hospice deathbed type thing, so that can't be sold.

It also depends on the type of pain. A simple headache, it may help. But if you have migraines, then no. Same with other pains. Tooth pain, I find I need a higher dose as with other body aches.

It can help with all three, but you do need something stronger for migraines.

I feel that any ads for any kind of product, always go over the top and then those who purchase it are let down when it doesn't work how they thought it would.

I suffer from migraines and I tried everything I could and went by what they said and how it would help and it never did, I instead had to get stronger pain medication from my doctor before anything helped.

I feel that some days :(

Human being body make up are different, it's why some pills might work for others but not you and vice versa. It's when they don't work for anyone at all, then it's a lie they're selling in the ads.

Back