I Hope Everyone Is Having A Good December

Magikarp Ownd

Do you know who ate all the donuts?
Awards
Credits
Howdy guys, hope you are having a good holiday season! Just dropped in to say hello and see what's up with everyone. Haven't been on in a while but I can still notice all the changes in the site, from the grandiose to the minuscule. Plus, it's pretty welcoming to see everyone has some Christmas spirit!

I bought Skyward Sword, and I have to say, this game could either be tied or slightly behind Ocarina of Time in my favorites list. I hope everyone else here has gotten to play it because I'm having a grand time doing so. Other than that, I haven't been playing many Nintendo games just because I finally got a new Xbox and Live account. If you want to add me, GT: Whata Tree Bark. I'm usually playing Battlefield 3, Skyrim, and occasionally MW3.

So, really, how's everybody doing? What are we expecting for Christmas this year?
smile.gif

Hello magikarp Ownd, I'm having a great december.
I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying Skyward Sword. I own it too, and I love it as well. It is definitely in my top ten list.
I also have x-Box 360, but I accidentally let my subscription to XBL expire. Perhaps when I renew it we can play online together.

I am hoping that for Christmas this year I get an awesome retro gaming console, namely the Atari 2600 "Woody". It would make a wondeful addition to my extensive home video game console collection.

There WAS snow over here in Minnesota but it melted away... If Christmas hits without any snow then it won't feel right for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do hope your December has been good, too! It's been very busy for me this Winter, I'm moving away for 4 weeks
smile.gif
I'm all read and pack, waiting to leave tomorrow. I just want to open my presents and I want it to snow - I've had One amazing Christmas last year and the place I'm going to tomorrow so I'm extremely excited
biggrin.gif
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

I approve of your 360 games. I play 2 out of those 3, might even pick up Battlefield at some point. I'll add if you I remember the next time I boot up my box.

Good to see everyone is doing well, and is getting to experience the holidays the way they were meant to be experienced...

Sadly I shall be having no snow on Christmas, for I live in Texas haha

There WAS snow over here in Minnesota but it melted away... If Christmas hits without any snow then it won't feel right for me.
I know. There is no snow in Missouri and with no snow on Christmas, it won't feel like Christmas.
angry.gif

[sup]if only it would snow here in pa we have fast climate change (and bad snow storms) but i feel bad for you yoshian [/sup]

Hey Magikarp! Been all good for me, PS3 has been taking up my time. I ain't playing many PS3 games yet though. My mind is quite strictly set on the very first Spyro games and chances are I'll complete those before anything else.

Back