I know it's old news, but anyone from Australia.... you are doomed... possibly.

Awards
Credits
... particularly if you are in Sydney.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKZ40Ig32ec[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT THE HELL IS TELSTRA DOING?

Haha, bloody Telstra. But from what I can recall, I don't think there's anybody here from Sydney. All I know is GenericMan was in NSW, but not Sydney. Thank God I'm not there either. Hopefully it will be on the news and be good fun.

And I think I heard this before, but completely forgot about it. Not sure.

EDIT: Why does she have a series of 15 second videos? They're so darn short, it's weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does Telstra have to do with Rebecca Black coming (or going, in my case) to Sydney? And yes, I know what Telstra is, before you ask.

Also, where is GenericMan these days? Or blubomber17, or Symerwizkid22... orgathealien...... Min...erm, I mean um...er... NintendudeCT?

What does Telstra have to do with Rebecca Black coming (or going, in my case) to Sydney? And yes, I know what Telstra is, before you ask.
She said in the video that Telstra was bringing her out to do some shows or whatever, so I'm guessing they're a sponsor?

Teenage music "stars"? 'ell no.

Oh right, I didn't really pay attention to what she said. I know she said something like "I'm coming to Australia" <___<
It's all good! The video's only 15 seconds long, so I wouldn't have bothered watching it either to be honest, heh. But for some reason, I did...

Teenage music "stars"? 'ell no.
I'll be going on down to Sydney and lining up Zexis. 3 weeks before the concert starts. IN ADVANCE.

Back