I ordered my custom PC parts today!

The RTX 3070 looks like going to be the next sweet spot for both performance and price, it can easily beat the RTX 2070 Super:

GeForce RTX 3070GeForce RTX 2070 Super
GPU Cores35842944
RT Cores11240
Tensor Cores448320
Boost Clock1900 MHz1770 MHz
VRAM Speed16 Gbps14 Gbps
Transistor size7nm7nm

starting to think you're a spokesperson for this graphics card.

Had to pick up a webcam and some cheap headphones for a web job interview tomorrow, just great...

Good Luck with the interview!

May the PLOT be with you lol

Made, PC hardware can go on and on forever and never get to keep up with tech :p

Optical Drive 16X BD-RW Combo -
Sound Cards Onboard Audio -
OS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit -
Memory DDR4 2666MHz Memory - 16GB -
CPU Cooling be quiet! DARK ROCK TF 220W CPU AIR COOLER -
Power Supply GOLD 750W POWER SUPPLY -
m.2 SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB M.2 NVME SSD -
Graphics Card NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB -
Case PURE Tempered Glass - Blue
Motherboard MSI MEG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI -
Processor INTEL CORE i7 10700K 8C/16T 5.1GHz

Nice specs ;) eNjoy!

what do you guys can say about gaming laptops? does anyone have any experience with them? I'm trying to choose one, but everyone keeps saying it's worth than a full-on gaming PC

what do you guys can say about gaming laptops? does anyone have any experience with them? I'm trying to choose one, but everyone keeps saying it's worth than a full-on gaming PC
I have one, HP Omen, it's really good. I would advise it. You'll need to get a wired mouse but that's about it.

I have one, HP Omen, it's really good. I would advise it. You'll need to get a wired mouse but that's about it.

Thanks, I will check it out. But why wired mouse in particular? Does it have a better response? I haven't used a wired mouse in ages...

Back