I ordered my custom PC parts today!

Pfft, the right girl will appreciate your custom gaming PC as much as you do =D

pfffh, as if I will ever get lucky.

Anyways, I expect (UPS handling depending) my parts in Thursday and my rig up and running before night falls!

Meh I don't see any quadruple PLOTs running in real time in the pic! lol

I do admit, it be nice to have another two monitors running.

Great setup nevertheless! Though If I was you, I would wait for the RTX 3000 series video card, should be just around the corner...

Man, I don't see the water coloring block and RGB lights :p

At least you showing the site :p But at least you are happy with it :)

It doesn't need no RGB lights! I'm appreciating the cleanness of the build. Lovely set-up :hearteyes:

Man, I don't see the water coloring block and RGB lights :p

At least you showing the site :p But at least you are happy with it :)

There is a soft color running, if you look closely in the setup pic. And I will not do water cooling.

It doesn't need no RGB lights! I'm appreciating the cleanness of the build. Lovely set-up :hearteyes:

Thank you! Twas a headache.

I don't wanna my house for that lol :p

lol

on a more serious note, it's looking impressive, the RTX 3000 series card specs, from the leaks.

The RTX 3070 looks like going to be the next sweet spot for both performance and price, it can easily beat the RTX 2070 Super:

GeForce RTX 3070GeForce RTX 2070 Super
GPU Cores35842944
RT Cores11240
Tensor Cores448320
Boost Clock1900 MHz1770 MHz
VRAM Speed16 Gbps14 Gbps
Transistor size7nm7nm

The RTX 3070 looks like going to be the next sweet spot for both performance and price, it can easily beat the RTX 2070 Super:

GeForce RTX 3070GeForce RTX 2070 Super
GPU Cores35842944
RT Cores11240
Tensor Cores448320
Boost Clock1900 MHz1770 MHz
VRAM Speed16 Gbps14 Gbps
Transistor size7nm7nm
That helps me alot ;)

That helps me alot ;)

And the RTX 3070 is enough to beat the PS5 and XboxSex GPUs theoretically speaking. Though the PS5's really excellent high speed SSD will not be beatable for quite a while just yet.

Last edited:
Back