Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
As I was leaving school today, I had to drive down this road between the school and the parking lot. Well this guy comes walking out of the parking lot towards the school with his eyes completely glued to his phone screen. I knew he didn't see me as he should have stopped walking to let me pass as I had to quickly break.

But I really wanted to run him over to teach him a lesson about only looking at a phone when walking in a parking lot of crazy driving college people (nearly got hit once while backing out and someone speed past me.) and I have no doubts he looks at that phone more then the books or computers in class.

Too often I see kids riding longboards in the middle of the road, or crossing the road without looking up from their screen. One day they'll end up getting hit.

In Toronto, they might be adding a law that will not allow you to use a handheld device while walking. :o

I'm sure one day you will be banned from using mobile devices on the go whether it's walking or in the car. Idiots are making that reality.

It's already banned in the car, so banning while walking in Toronto would do just that.

Wow DS. That's a little violent.

Back