Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
My last year's sin amount. And now this year's amount:

full

So there is like... 3-4 titles from last year still in the pile, but hey if another lockdown happens I am ready! Which if I keep to my viewing schedule, and since most of those are just 12 ep animes, I may have enough to make it to November.

Nice! and you bought Appleseed. And you should get the sequel too Appleseed Ex Machina.

going to see if I can endure the first series cgi before moving on. I didn't plan on getting it at first, but was like $10 for sale.

The sequel's CGI and action scenes are waaay better.
And Appleseed alpha is excellent:

I'm glad you got 'my-hime', its a good one from long ago.
Also, I'm interested in the 'City hunter' series... I know its old, but I heard it has a good story. I gotta get me a copy of that. haha

hopefully my zhime is just as good?
I... haven't really seen that one. That one, including 'kiddy grade'. I heard there are multiple seasons branching from my-hime, but I'm not sure . Back then, its either one was a continuation of a season, or a side story, or the same format of story but different characters. I skipped that one, because I had so many other recommendations to watch

I... haven't really seen that one. That one, including 'kiddy grade'. I heard there are multiple seasons branching from my-hime, but I'm not sure . Back then, its either one was a continuation of a season, or a side story, or the same format of story but different characters. I skipped that one, because I had so many other recommendations to watch

kiddy grade comes from my-hime?

That's not so bad, keep in collecting and growing more :) have the record of the most collection :p

Oh wow so many.
You are supporting those animators a lot. Well, it's great and I am sure they will last for an year or so.

kiddy grade comes from my-hime?
no, but I meant to say almost the same format (space, fantasy, action)
sorry about the misunderstanding... I sent that message when I was really tired... don't know what I was thinking... no the story does not relate to each other... oops my bad. hahaha

no, but I meant to say almost the same format (space, fantasy, action)
sorry about the misunderstanding... I sent that message when I was really tired... don't know what I was thinking... no the story does not relate to each other... oops my bad. hahaha

ah, I was going to say, don't let me start another anime half way into it ^^;

nope, not even a year. I project myself watching roughly 1300 episodes next year and this collection falls slightly under that projection.
That's a really high goal.
It will be achieved only if you can watch 3-4 episodes a day...and that's just ...wow.

2 eps a day monday through friday. 8 episodes over the weekend, just do the math.
Yikes I am really week at math.
Well, I suppose you can cover a lot of series the way. That's really cool and I need to get back into anime....ouch...

Back