I uhhh bought too much anime - 2020

that doesn't sound like a bad idea, even with me having a full time job. I might try this out. Thanks Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith

This is based on me working 40 hours a week. Once covid restrictions are lifted I can see my weekend watch count dipping a bit. But most eps I watch while eating, so not much to lose out on.

This is based on me working 40 hours a week. Once covid restrictions are lifted I can see my weekend watch count dipping a bit. But most eps I watch while eating, so not much to lose out on.
hey, i work the same amount of hours as you! haha!
yeah, I used to watch anime on the lunch break, just one episode, and when I get home, I usually cook dinner... used to be able to watch anime while doing that too, but its no fun eating burnt food later... haha. I try to watch during the weeknights, but mostly the weekends is when I have time.

hey, i work the same amount of hours as you! haha!
yeah, I used to watch anime on the lunch break, just one episode, and when I get home, I usually cook dinner... used to be able to watch anime while doing that too, but its no fun eating burnt food later... haha. I try to watch during the weeknights, but mostly the weekends is when I have time.

ever watch anime about food being burnt while yours burn?

most of it will be resold in the coming months.
How come, I would collect them. Good collections. THat's if they worth something in the future and I don't think it will be.

ever watch anime about food being burnt while yours burn?
funny that you ask that, because it was an anime called 'food wars' that caused that situation to happen. I was so engaged in the episode that I forgot about my cooking... thankfully I was alright, the kitchen is good. Burnt food... no good. haha

How come, I would collect them. Good collections. THat's if they worth something in the future and I don't think it will be.
Collecting things in the hopes that they’re worth money in the future is a waste of money IMO. It’s easier to offload them if you don’t want them anymore, or keep them because you want to keep them. Too volatile and speculative of a market.

I don't buy anime movies, I watched them via the cable, it's been a while I watched an animé movie. I am more of playing video games especially the "open world video games, that's where my passion lies xD.

If you love something you should always go for it. 2021 is over, I believe your anime backlog gonna grow more.

Back