I would like shiny Pokemon that are only available through trading.

mmasterpmedina

Awards
Credits
i want to eveolve the following pokemon: Gurdurr (Conkeldurr), Karrablast (Escavalier), Shelmet (Accelgor), Clampearl (Huntail and Gorebyss), and finally Boldore (Gigalith). But they only evolve through trading into the pokemon listed in the parenthesis. i have doubles of some if you want one. Just help me evolve these please?
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to eveolve the following pokemon: Gurdurr (Conkeldurr), Karrablast (Escavalier), Shelmet (Accelgor), Clampearl (Huntail and Gorebyss), and finally Boldore (Gigalith). But they only evolve through trading into the pokemon listed in the parenthesis. i have doubles of some if you want one. Just help me evolve these please?
smile.gif
I have a shiny Conkeldurr but it's sorta MINE so can't help you there.

[quote name='Geno345'sThirdComeback' timestamp='1308632899' post='28375']
[quote name='mmasterpmedina' timestamp='1307945653' post='27539']
smile.gif

[/quote]
[/quote]

That was kinda douche-y he just wants to trade to evolve them.

[quote name='Wasabi Jellyfish' timestamp='1308636630' post='28384']
[quote name='Geno345'sThirdComeback' timestamp='1308632899' post='28375']
[quote name='mmasterpmedina' timestamp='1307945653' post='27539']
smile.gif

[/quote]
[/quote]

That was kinda douche-y he just wants to trade to evolve them.
[/quote]
agreed that was rude and mmasterpmedina already has them and just wants to trade them to evolve them

Last edited by a moderator:
Back