Ideas for Paper Mario partners?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Which do you think will appear in this game? There's already known to be a Chain Chomp appearing as one, so do you think other species not seen before will be used? A Magikoopa or Hammer Bro for example could be really, really awesome as a partner for Mario, as could Poochy from Yoshi's Island.

Odds are that there will be a Goomba partner. I don't recall if I saw one on the trailer, but that's pretty much a given.

True, and I bet it's role will involve finding out back stories of characters and locations, like Goombario and Goomballa, right?

Wait, so this isn't a remake of the original? ;_; I guess I ought to look up that trailer sometime.

I'm thinking there will be a blooper partner, Monty Mole, maybe they'll put Yoshi in as a partner again, and idk what else though lol. The're might be a lot of secret partners to find, kind of like Mz. Mouze

I hope that if they put in a Yoshi partner it won't be like the one in Thousand Year Door. Because that was just sad.
sad.gif

There will be at least one new "What the hell is that?" character.
I want a Piranha plant partner or a Paragoomba/Spiky Goomba OR a Bullet Bill OR a Duplighost OR a Fuzzy OR a... damn I forgot what the really good one was
sad.gif

I prefer Lee (the blue Duplighost from the Dojo in Paper Mario) more than Doopliss. But a duplighost would rather be cheap to have as a partner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, how about Luigi?

Unless they make it like the Super Paper Mario way, like how you can swap between Mario and Luigi and such while having your side buddy with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I REALLY want a hammer bro,cleft,monty mole,wiggler,yoshi,buzzy beetle,shyguy,toad,clubba,and dry bones that looks like a new super mario bros one,but ordinary dry bones stay the same

I REALLY want a hammer bro,cleft,monty mole,wiggler,yoshi,buzzy beetle,shyguy,toad,clubba,and dry bones that looks like a new super mario bros one,but ordinary dry bones stay the same
oh,and DEFINITELY A PTOOIE!

Which do you think will appear in this game? There's already known to be a Chain Chomp appearing as one, so do you think other species not seen before will be used? A Magikoopa or Hammer Bro for example could be really, really awesome as a partner for Mario, as could Poochy from Yoshi's Island.
HAMMER BRO FTW

Back