Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Give it 5-15 mins of listening to this.

Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith

Thank you for sharing this. I did give this a listen and I can see how it's calming.

Something else that I like to listen to (and it's something else that I find relaxing), go to Youtube and type in "common room ambience" into the search feature. There will be four different videos........one for each common room at Hogwarts. Basically each video will be about 2 or 3 hours long and they'll be music set to different images from that common room.

Sometimes I look at videos with the same effect and they are so long. I feel like I have to be doing something with my time instead or I get tired of it. And leaving a mobile device on just to listen with earbuds that might fall out isn't fun either.

Sometimes I look at videos with the same effect and they are so long. I feel like I have to be doing something with my time instead or I get tired of it. And leaving a mobile device on just to listen with earbuds that might fall out isn't fun either.

When you have six hours left to get up for work and need to sleep, earbuds falling out is the least of concerns ^^;

Thanks for sharing the calm instrumental song. This song sort of reminds me of calm songs I sometimes hear in Final Fantasy 8's RPG town music.

I like listening to calming music to help de-stress from life. Yeah, I too rather be doing something else besides just listening but I find I can listen & do my jigsaw puzzle so I have TWO things going on that help to calm me. Some people may do knitting or other crafts.

They are the best to listen to whenever I want to sleep. It helps a lot.

wow, this is cool! Thank you for sharing this, going to be using this many times after a long day at work.. haha

I could use something like this at work. Work is kinda stressful right now because we have inventory this week.

Thanks for sharing the calm instrumental song. This song sort of reminds me of calm songs I sometimes hear in Final Fantasy 8's RPG town music.

Calming songs are good to listen to especially when you want to have a good night rest.

I used to listen to things similar to this all the time when I felt stressed and needed to calm down and relax. Will admit I need to get better at listening to things like this again.

Thank you for sharing, it is one I have saved :)

I had this song played all through last night. I didn't know when I slept off until I woke up 7am this morning.

Back