If iMacs were the only way to play video games...

lb

愛してるザラ
Full GL Member
Credits
If you woke up in an alternate universe in which everything was the same, except for the fact that Windows computers were not able to play video games, and iMacs were the only type of computers that could play video games, would you buy an iMac (the price would be the same as it is now) or would you stick with console games and give up computer games?

If the games for iMacs were good, I may buy one for computer gaming.

I would need a computer for PC tasks like web browsing, office work, and using different programs, so I might as well buy a computer which can play computer games.

If Macs could actually play games and the games seemed worth it, then maybe... but shelling out money for as expensive as Macs are each year to update the hardware etc.. yea, not happening.. it would have to be realllllllly worth it.

Yeah, I may not like macs but if thats all there was then oh well.

would MacOS be sold separately? Because I'd still build my computer and instead of buying windows, just install MacOS on it.

I think Mac OS is now free, and buyers are mainly paying for the Mac computer's hardware when they buy a new Mac. All future opetating system upgrades are free for their Mac until Apple no longer supports their older Macs.

But, Apple usually stop supporting their older Mac computers when they are too slow to run the latest Mac OS at a good speed without reliability problems like crashes and freezes.

Steam OS could be a good option for computer builders because Steam OS is free, and can play Steam Linux games with a keyboard and mouse, or a controller.

Back