If you could change an anime...

Liv6

Awards
Credits
If you could change an anime's plot/storyline to make it closer to what you would have liked to have happened, which anime would you choose and how would you change it?

I think about this a lot.
I would like to change Dragon Ball Z in the Majin Buu arc and end it where Vegeta sacrifices himself.
But at the same time I don't want to change it because there were some REALLY great scenes after that. (Vegeta showing his respect for Goku being the one I really liked)
I guess I don't know. XD

Just the fate series where shrio learns Saber worked for his dad.

I could think of one anime I would love to change: Zipang.

I loved how the anime started, but hated how it turned out. It went from a pseudo-historical anime about a present-day warship that traveled back into the past during World War 2, to some weird drama in which the captain of the modern ship need to chase down some dude from the Imperial navy... Yeah, it was just lame.

I wish they had stuck with the initial premise. If they moved in that direction, showing aspects of the crew and how the modern day warship influenced parts of the war, changing the outcome of certain things, even though the modern ship captain refused to be a part of it all, I think that would have been really fun to see.

I won't post spoilers, but I would have liked a bit more development of Bakuman's ending.  I did like it for the most part, but it ends pretty abruptly without fully tying up all of the characters' stories.  Also, I felt that some of the characters changed quite a bit, which sort of conflicted with their previous character arcs.  

Naruto Shippuden comes to mind, they shouldn't have killed off Jiraiya, I mean it would have been great if he had fought during the 4th great ninja war and could have been a great addition to the Boruto series.
And there could have been a good side story about Jiraiya and Tsunade getting married after the war. I think killing off a major character like Jiraiya was a bad move.

The death of Hide from Tokyo Ghoul although I am not really sure if he is dead or still alive. I just want him to live and continue his journey with Kaneki.

The death of Ace in One Piece. I think There's a lot that can do in the character of Portgas D. Ace. Oda should never Ace die...huhuhu

Back