If you had to give up one or the other...

I would actually give up pc games. I don't own a very good pc, so every game I play lags out. I play a TON of mobile games, so giving up pc won't change a thing in the way I play games. I normally only use my pc for work and social any way.

Yeah this is an easy choice for me. I'd give up mobile games. I usually only play them to pass the time. No mobile game I've played had the potential to be anywhere near as entertaining as most PC games or have anywhere near the same amount of longevity. As long as I can still use my mobile device this is a very easy choice.

Easy choice: mobile games. While there are some interesting mobile-only games, in general all of them are just simplistic ways to kill few minutes here and there, whereas PC has games that have something to offer for long term entertainment needs. So there is no need for me to even consider my answer any more.

I'd give up mobile games for sure. Nothing beats PC games, they're always able to have a lot more of content and better graphics. Plus, it's much better to play a game using your keyboard + mouse than a touchscreen. But all in all, I think mobile games still have a long way to go if they ever are going to top PC games.

Back