If you were to make a mobile game

What type of game do you like?

• Dating sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Collecting game (ex. Neko Atsume, Notice Me Senpai)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

toradada5598

Credits
As the thread title said:

If you were to make a mobile game, what would it be about or how would its gameplay be?

P.S.

I'm really curious on game-making so I'm planning to study first then try to make a game. Rest assured though, that I'm not going to steal your ideas :p If I find it good, I'll take your permission first :)

My plan is to make something that involves real time location (like the idea for the Pokemon game). Too bad, I'm kinda reluctant to do so because other than it's hard to make, some people might not like it since it takes their location (privacy issue). And there was a news about how a guy got hit by a bus because he was too focused on his game (he was following the directions to get to the portal and he didn't notice that he was about to cross the road...)

I actually wanted to start developing a small indie pixel game about a group of people going on bank heists. However, I am not fluent in objective c and i dont own a mac, so i guess i got to wait at least 10 yrs before i can make the game.

If I knew how to make mobile games, I want to make an RPG games because RPG games are my favorite type of games.

I like RPG games like Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts.

I will most likely make a game where the time period is in medieval time when royal people lives in Castles, and regular people live in villages. The main characters will battle witches, monsters, and ghosts.

I think I would go with an RPG. Most of them are a great way to implement a pay to win system, so I would be able to maximize my profit I would make off of the game. As much as pay to win sucks, there always seem to be people out there who get somewhat addicted to it and then invest real money into it, otherwise the system would just die out.

I think I would go with an RPG. Most of them are a great way to implement a pay to win system, so I would be able to maximize my profit I would make off of the game. As much as pay to win sucks, there always seem to be people out there who get somewhat addicted to it and then invest real money into it, otherwise the system would just die out.

I agree people maybe more interested in spending money on a RPG game.

I sometimes get emotionally attached to RPG games because the storyline/plot are kind of relate-able to my offline life like how the villagers in a RPG game are being bullied by more powerful people like the government, or pirates.

If a RPG game is good, I can see myself spending a few dollars on DLC, virtual items, and money to enjoy the game more while also supporting the game makers, so they don't close down the online servers for multiplayer, game updates, and keep releasing updates for the game longer instead of shutting down the game or entire game studio where there are no new updates forever.

If I were planning to make a mobile game, I'd spend a huge amount of time so that the bloody game would not be merely a ripoff a similar game. Honestly, on both Google Play and App Store there are so many bad games which are reskinned versions of some other popular titles that it actually makes me annoyed. And those in-app purchases. Don't you start me on those :grin:

I would make an RPG game with a kick ass story without any artificial paywalls which stop the user from progressing at the pace he/she wants. Then again I might lose a ton of money because of my choices.

If I were to make a mobile game I would probably make a RPG 2D with very colorful graphics, about space, or a kingdom maybe. I'd probably make something sandbox like Starbound or Terraria. I think people should really focus on the rising reign of sandbox games, they're gonna change the industry. Nothing more fun than dealing with real life materials. I have a really hard time getting into anything that's not sandbox or a really open world game.

Mostly everybody's choosing RPG, huh... Well, I guess it's true that it's the best way to earn money though X3

Hmm... I think that if I had the chance to do one it would probably would be a horror one, I love horror and to be honest, I haven't seen any good mobile horror games lately. I would do something with great argument, excellent animation and a good japanese-style horror without all the blood, I think that I just described my dream game, lol!

Back