If you'll join in WCG 2019, what game would you participate? [Game]

Monika

Full GL Member
Credits
Okay so I asked someone about this question but then I'm like how about I ask everyone since I see a lot of this everywhere and it's trending in the gaming community.

For me, I would join Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne because it seemed like I can take some puzzle and strategic games also knowing the story of Moon, made me want to play it too!

Anyways, how about you and why?

upload_2019-5-31_14-48-21.png

OFF TOPIC: For those who want to know my opinion of who I am going to support, Moon from South Korea! I think this time will be his winner comeback aligning with the WCG's epic comeback! maybe the way they featured him could be a premonition of him being a champion in wc3. There's a Swede but I have to watch his play first!

upload_2019-5-31_14-47-54.png

upload_2019-5-31_14-49-47.png

For more updates just click this :grin:

I would join StarCraft II, but it's an invitational game this year and not open to all players.

I would like to try the Mecha war/Robot Competition. I'd like to control a robot but in a fight match. Maybe it feels like your in a true Robot Steel fight. :)

Probably robot wars too.
I like mecha stuff when it comes to games and they are always interesting

Probably robot wars too.
I like mecha stuff when it comes to games and they are always interesting
Then you will be delighted by the event. Read their news about their news about future sports based on technology. Just head on to new horizon's sector.

Back