I'm new, a girl, 17, and I want 3DS friends!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wenny

Awards
Credits
Hello! I'm pretty new to the 3DS, but I really love it. I play Mario Kart 7, Ocarina of Time, Super Monkey Ball, and I'm about to get Super Mario Land 3D. Buuuuut I really want some friends to do swapnote with and such.

I'm old, a boy, 24, and sure, I could use more Swapnote friends. Welcome to the site; let me know if you need anything, and try to have fun! My friend code is under my avatar is you want to add me. Just send me a message later and I will add you back!

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! I could add you as a friend, my friend code is also under my avatar (next to the text that says 'friend code'). I'd be willing to take on anyone at Mario Kart 7...

lol @ SpoonySage...I guess I'm old too..(21). anyhoo, I'll add you sometime. Just go on and add me ahead of time. My 3ds code is slightly under my avatar.
speaking of swapnote..I have so many messages I need to delete...darn it..

You can add me: FC: 1289-8403-7195
Name is Zachary

We can play Mario Kart 7 and Swapnote. Ok. Have fun at this site.

I'm new too. You can add me. My friend code is 1504-5871-5159

I need some SwapNote friends. Oh yeah, I play Ocarina of Time and Mario Kart 7 too.

Welcome to N3DSC!

I got Mario Tennis Open recently and it's the only game I've been playing since I got it. I tried to play a little Kid Icarus Uprising but that was too late and I rather couldn't be bothered playing a level.

Add me!Add me! I have Super Mario 3D Land & Super Monkey ball 3D. My friend code is 4639-9364-7472 & I love using swapnote.

Add me!Add me! I have Super Mario 3D Land & Super Monkey ball 3D. My friend code is 4639-9364-7472 & I love using swapnote.
yay!!! Let's swapnote together! Also, I just got Super Mario Land 3D yesterday, and i loooove it.

I'm new and 17 you can add me if you want!! :]

hi add me my friend list name is sexy and number 0044 3622 7567

lol @ SpoonySage...I guess I'm old too..(21). anyhoo, I'll add you sometime. Just go on and add me ahead of time. My 3ds code is slightly under my avatar.
speaking of swapnote..I have so many messages I need to delete...darn it..
He was talking about account age, not actual age. If ya consider 20's to be old...

i added some of you

hey nin3ds i added you to my friend list will you add me

i added saralee

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back