I'm new here...

Agent 47

Agent 47
Awards
Credits
I'm a videogame fanatic, I've been playing videogames for well over a decade now. I enjoy playing the Hitman series, and I play Mario Kart 7 for 3DS daily. I mainly play Playstation games, not a X-Box guy. I enjoy playing some of the older gaming systems.

I'm kind of new here. I'm not sure what to do. Any help?

I'm a videogame fanatic, I've been playing videogames for well over a decade now. I enjoy playing the Hitman series, and I play Mario Kart 7 for 3DS daily. I mainly play Playstation games, not a X-Box guy. I enjoy playing some of the older gaming systems. I'm kind of new here. I'm not sure what to do. Any help?

so far so good. You introduced yourself, so that is a step above most. You got your DP already set up with the hitman character I see, and you also began posting in the forums. The only thing else I can suggest now is asking for friend codes in the friend code thread or talking in the live chat we have called the Shout Box (SB for short) at the top of the forum home page.

Welcome to the community.

Thanks... I didn't expect to get so much feedback, I appreciate it. I would guess you guys have played the Hitman series? By the way, the shoutbox doesn't work on mobile. Some glitch. I've tryed, it keeps freezing. Anyway, I'll be sure to go to the Friend Request Forum. By the way, I read the rules, but one thing... Are we allowed to cuss, or should I keep it "safe for work"? Either way, I don't mind. I just don't want to say something out of frustration and get banned. (I've done it before, lol) And just to be clear, no religion?

Thanks... I didn't expect to get so much feedback, I appreciate it. I would guess you guys have played the Hitman series? By the way, the shoutbox doesn't work on mobile. Some glitch. I've tryed, it keeps freezing. Anyway, I'll be sure to go to the Friend Request Forum. By the way, I read the rules, but one thing... Are we allowed to cuss, or should I keep it "safe for work"? Either way, I don't mind. I just don't want to say something out of frustration and get banned. (I've done it before, lol) And just to be clear, no religion?

The shoutbox has a button that says "refresh" and on mobile you need to hit it two times every once in a while because once doesn't work. It confused me as well, last week.

Edit: I played and beat one of them for the PS2. I thought it was the first Hitman game but was later told it was the second, if I recall. I liked it a lot - especially the nightclub area. The airfield in the snow part annoyed me though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. Yes. Got such good reviews with a Metacritic score of like 92, they eventually made a movie out of it, and your thinking about the mission St. Petersburg Steakout, the one with the snow, yeah, it took me a while to complete it, but I loved, so much, I bought Hitman: Blood Money, in which you can upgrade your weapons, earn cash, and spend it on armor and mines, pretty awesome. I bought Hitman: Contracts with it, I was able to beat Blood Money, but Contracts was pretty hard, especially the last mission, which I found impossible. (I bought Contracts 3 years ago, and still haven't completed the last mission.) And the first Hitman game was only available for PC, like the first two Call of Duty games were only made available for PC. The first Hitman game was called Hitman: Codename 47, and the first two Call of Duty games were Call of Duty, and then Call of Duty Underground. I can't find Codename 47 anywhere. I have played Hitman: Absolution, but I never got to complete it since it was at a friend's house. It was pretty good, I liked Blood Money and Silent Assassin better. And thanks, the SB works now.

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. Yes. Got such good reviews with a Metacritic score of like 92, they eventually made a movie out of it, and your thinking about the mission St. Petersburg Steakout, the one with the snow, yeah, it took me a while to complete it, but I loved, so much, I bought Hitman: Blood Money, in which you can upgrade your weapons, earn cash, and spend it on armor and mines, pretty awesome. I bought Hitman: Contracts with it, I was able to beat Blood Money, but Contracts was pretty hard, especially the last mission, which I found impossible. (I bought Contracts 3 years ago, and still haven't completed the last mission.) And the first Hitman game was only available for PC, like the first two Call of Duty games were only made available for PC. The first Hitman game was called Hitman: Codename 47, and the first two Call of Duty games were Call of Duty, and then Call of Duty Underground. I can't find Codename 47 anywhere. I have played Hitman: Absolution, but I never got to complete it since it was at a friend's house. It was pretty good, I liked Blood Money and Silent Assassin better. And thanks, the SB works now.

Actually all the first 3 games were ported to Xbox 360 as The Hitman Collection, so I may pick that up some time. I planned to a long time ago but completely forgot. Also, if you quote someone using the "quote" button under their post as I did you it will send them a notification so they know you replied.

IM also new an I like mario kart 7 to. my fc is 4699-5804-7727 if you add me we can play together online tomorrow

Back