I'm not buying Pokemon Black and White

Ragafraga Master of Fraging

Awards
Credits
'Cause I know that they're going to come out with a remake thats even better. It's the same that that happened with Diamond and Pearl(lolDP) and Platnium! And THAT just pisses me off more that anything!

I know How you feel. I'm not getting it either, not because of your reason, but because I'm just not into Pokemon.

I'm not getting it because I'm not a fan of Pokemon anymore.

I'm not getting it either because... Well I won't be blunt about it, every single pokemon in the game suck and look like crap.

^ IYO. I'll will be getting it because when they do come out, there will be differences. I'm getting it so I can see what has been changed later.

I'm getting it because I'm excited about it's new looks compared to the Sinnoh region, also I'm getting it because I've always been into Pokemon - Why stop now? Heck, I even love using Pikachu SSBB
tongue.gif
I really want this game and I'm gonna get it ASAP! And to be completely honest, I thought that the Sinnoh Pokemon looked terrible, they mostly looked like previous Pokemon in my opinion. But I always get used to stuff like this! The only problem with Black and White, is that I really dislike the fact that they keep making Pokemon. There's way too many of them and now most popular Wi-Fi battlers have stopped Pokemon battling using Black and White (A pre-ordered Japanese version) because they're fed up of new Pokemon! And now they have to deal with all these new moves and abilities..

Of course it looks very exciting and they've definitely enhanced on the 3D graphics! I do admit, though, people have alot of getting used to these new Pokemon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've played them and I have to admit, they are the greatest Pokemon games to date. The designs are very detailed, unlike the bland(although lovable) original 151.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the original games, and 2nd generation, but the newest ones are just so outstanding it's tough to dislike them.

I've played them and I have to admit, they are the greatest Pokemon games to date. The designs are very detailed, unlike the bland(although lovable) original 151.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the original games, and 2nd generation, but the newest ones are just so outstanding it's tough to dislike them.

You should probably email me the files. wsoxfan1214 *at* hotmail [dot] com.

This ^. I played through Black (and still am) and it's a great game with lots to do and lots of features. The new pokemon are cool, and this starts to become clearer as you get further and they start to grow on you.

to be honest, i really dont know if im going to get this game either...idk why but i just dont see me getting it...i like how the game is different, but i really dont care for any of the pokemon..but if i do get it i probably wont play it much, seeing that happens with every game now
sad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokemon is a cash cow. If you don't want to blow a bunch of money, pick your favorite generation and stick with a game from it for awhile.

Some franshines must know when it should be stopped,Pokemon didn't and well...the results are that the 80% of the new Pkmns
are unoriginal and ugly.

Back