Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So I've been tinkering away at the forum for the last few hours and made a few changes.

The banner on the dark skin has been updated thanks to IntoxNitram IntoxNitram for making a new image

I have began the process of getting us an original light skin, please enjoy the current one for one last month.

I've tidy up a few boards, as well as discontinued the website showcase forum for now and brought the internet chat to the main index.

I've made details a bit more clearer on MotM, more details coming on the next monthly update.

I've changed the tags in the gaming news board, I've added "Release Dates" and "Trailers" to further detail future postings. The Release Dates tag will be used for future weekly game release dates postings instead of the mutil tag.

If your account happens to have zero posts, please note there will be a purge of any zero post accounts come Wednesday. If you know someone with zero posts on here, please ask them to post soon. Most zero post members should be getting a email soon saying to come back and post.

Should you get this email, please let me know so your account don't get deleted by accident.

that's all for now, I'll have more in the coming days.

-DS

Back