Introducing HoestOnline (that's me)

HoestOnline

Credits
Hey there,

I'm known as HoestOnline on Xbox Live and YouTube. I play GTA Online nearly every day and it continues to fascinate me. I try to make entertaining and informative content for my YouTube channel, but first and foremost I love playing that game, especially with the awesome people I met by joining the Hells Travel Agents crew. Don't know what to put here besided this, so if you're curious about anything shoot me a question.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time here and always glad to have a youtube gamer here :)

Welcome, glad to see you join up on my recommendation. I'll have to jump back onto GTA 5 soon, a lot has changed since I last played.

Hey HoestOnline, welcome to Gaming Latest! Have to admit, thought you were a web hosting company when I saw your username. 'Hoest' just seems very close to 'host' if you ask me.

But hey, guess you're a YouTuber instead. Good luck with that, might check out your videos and think about subscribing later.

Hey HoestOnline, welcome to Gaming Latest! Have to admit, thought you were a web hosting company when I saw your username. 'Hoest' just seems very close to 'host' if you ask me.

But hey, guess you're a YouTuber instead. Good luck with that, might check out your videos and think about subscribing later.
It's a nick I got at the bar I used to waste my weekends away at and it stuck I guess. Check the channel out, subscribe if you like the content, otherwise don't bother. No point in having subscribers that don't like the content. But whether you like it or not, feedback is always welcome.

Back