Introduction

smchronos

Awards
Credits
Pronounced es - em - kro - nos (with long o sounds), I've been an avid gamer and programmer for many years.

My main interests are programming in various languages such as C++, Visual Basic, and Objective C as well as playing tennis, watching anime, and playing games with intense story lines (particularly RPGs).

I feel that today's games have gotten better in many aspects, but story lines are not among the improvements. Then again, most games do not live up to my standard of a good story. Most of you probably don't care about story lines anyway, so you can ignore my opinions on this.

I've been working on and off lately on several gaming/game making projects. One gaming project is being made in C for my TI calculator (I dub it Covered in Shadows).

I was referred here by TotalGaming, which has apparently merged with GamingForce.

I own a website myself, which is currently being reconstructed, and may have a domain change in the future anyway; so, there is not much of a point in listing it.

I will be adding more to this in the next day or two; however, I need to prepare for an early flight tomorrow morning, so I will leave off for now.

Welcome to GamingForce!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay

And I wish you the safest travels!

ah, another TG member, welcome to GF smchronos! Have fun and enjoy your time here.

As for your storyline part of your intro I agree that a lot of games need better storyline but the RPG games I have played so far seem to be holding there own on the storyline and has left me stratified.

Thank you.

While I'm making a new post, I might as well ask what an SS Member is (and its difference from a GF member).

QUOTE (smchronos @ March 25, 2009 02:37 pm) Thank you.

While I'm making a new post, I might as well ask what an SS Member is (and its difference from a GF member).
SS members can't view all the forums (2-4), this was put into place a few months ago to stop people from joining up and just browsing all the forum without making a single post. Upon getting 25 posts (as stated in your welcome PM) you become a GF member and get full excess to the forum and the MMORPG (expect for one forum which is for higher ranks). I hope this helps.
cool0003.gif

Hey, I think we don't need to meet. Well, maybe you could help out Timster0 at a moment. Welcome to GamingForce, I've been given a Moderator spot as this 'merge' made it out
Glad to see you around^^

Hey there Vladislav. I'm not quite sure what you were talking about on MSN (I still do not know what I was supposedly waiting for).

Anyway, thanks for the welcome everyone. Keep it coming!

Back