Is 2008 Sony's Year

Namric

Awards
Credits
From N4G.com

"In terms of exclusivity Sony has quite the impressive lineup. The game leading the charge is, of course, Metal Gear Solid 4, which seems to have carried the PS3’s on its shoulders since it was unveiled. Like Ninja Gaiden, The MGS brand is better known for its excellence and not for its system selling abilities. The fourth installment could change that all; many on-the-fence gamers, like myself, are willing to use MGS4 as an excuse to finally buy a PS3. It has a lot to live up to and so far its looks to be doing just that, but we can only truly find out once the second quarter of 2008 comes about. Killzone 2 has wowed many with its stellar graphics and could very well become Sony’s answer to Halo, although not a ‘Halo Killer’. The PS3 needs that talismanic shooter and Killzone could be right for the job. Gran Turismo, the most prestigious of racers, will hopefully grace the system with its fifth installment by the end of the year; a huge advantage. Final Fantasy XIII will certainly open the lock to Japan’s heart and put Sony back on the map in the east. Honorable mentions include Tekken 6, SOCOM, and possibly a new Jak & Daxter."

Sounds promising for the PS3 owners, although I don't really think Killzone 2's gonna beat Halo 3 in sales, not gonna happen. That is all.

I'm not sure of how the 360's future's gonna be next year. I read the XBOX Magazine about Dark Sector, the game's gonna look interesting. I haven't read January's edition yet, going to soon. Also, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2, possible Gears of War 2, Devil May Cry 4, Soul Calibur IV, GTA IV, are gonna be on the 360, and on the Playstation 3 as well. I really hope it comes close between the three consoles.

Back