Is a Gaming PC good for offline gaming while not connected to the internet?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Gaming PCs can run plenty of older PC games and emulators for consoles like the SNES, Nintendo, Playstation 1, Gameboy which the games were made before the internet became popular for gaming.

I think there are a lot of fun games like Minecraft, Warcraft 3, Starcraft, Quake 3, Doom, etc which have good single player campaigns/modes which can be played without an internet connection.

If you are knowledgeable enough in PC game making, you can make your own PC game to play offline, or mod an existing offline pc game.

I think it be great for offline play.

I have several games on Steam but I really never saw the need to be online for them. It's good to let people know what you are playing, but I built my PC at a time when we signed out of our broadband plan and it's still good.

PC games have always been known to be geared towards online play, but lately it seems I play offline PC games, and the most multiplayer and online play that I do is on console.

I have several games on Steam but I really never saw the need to be online for them. It's good to let people know what you are playing, but I built my PC at a time when we signed out of our broadband plan and it's still good.

PC games have always been known to be geared towards online play, but lately it seems I play offline PC games, and the most multiplayer and online play that I do is on console.

I like offline gaming as well. I think one of the advantage of playing PC games offline in single player mode is there is no internet connection slowdown problems which can happen when playing online games on a slower connection.

There are also no trolls and spammer when playing a single player game.

I also prefer games with a good story rather than multiplayer where there is no story or a very basic story.

I like offline gaming as well. I think one of the advantage of playing PC games offline in single player mode is there is no internet connection slowdown problems which can happen when playing online games on a slower connection.

There are also no trolls and spammer when playing a single player game.

I also prefer games with a good story rather than multiplayer where there is no story or a very basic story.
Same. I love immersing myself in single player games with good stories. It's like watching a good TV series except you have more control.

I think it's all about maintaining a good balance. I still play online with games like Monster Hunter: World, and a bit of Destiny 2 and Fortnight. Single player games are for the times you need to recharge your social batters and spend some "me" time. :p

Same. I love immersing myself in single player games with good stories. It's like watching a good TV series except you have more control.

I think it's all about maintaining a good balance. I still play online with games like Monster Hunter: World, and a bit of Destiny 2 and Fortnight. Single player games are for the times you need to recharge your social batters and spend some "me" time. :p

The cut scenes, and short video clips in single player games can be fun to watch as well, and talking to the villagers in towns in single player games can be fun. Some people also enjoy side quests, and buying and selling items at a shop in a RPG game.

I have lot of games in my pc mostly offline. Whether it's online or offline the best thing to do is just make sure that your hardware is updated and always maintained. I love to play offline games on my desktop, i usually play single player campaigns on my desktop. I also use simulators that makes my desktop more flexible.

I love to play offline games. I have installed 5 offline games on my computer. I am addicted to Left for Dead. The good thing about playing in an offline game is that you don't need to worry about your internet connection.

Back