Is Hexxagon luck-based or skill-based?

TUK

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Sometimes I'm sure that whether you win or lose, actually depends on what the computer player does, rather than your skills. Of course, the only skill is being prepared for the lack of skill and the randomness of the computer's moves, and hope that somehow, they don't make a tripod, or line.

Also, I dare someone to beat my totally legit *cough* score on Cubefield. (Also is this the right place to discuss internet arcade games?)

Last edited:
Also, I dare someone to beat my totally legit *cough* score on Cubefield.

-_-

Anyways I see you edited down your post from your first rant :p but hexxagon is like othello, it all depends who goes first and where. Its all luck.

That took literally around 20 minutes of just holding my finger on the right arrow key. I could have gone on forever and maybe even reached the max score. There is a video of someone reaching 625 billion... but the video quality is bad, so here's someone reaching 190 million:

BTW, the highest legitimate (yes, I said "legitimate". I don't say "legit". Only lazy people say "legit") score, is 1,015,015

That took literally around 20 minutes of just holding my finger on the right arrow key. I could have gone on forever and maybe even reached the max score. There is a video of someone reaching 625 billion... but the video quality is bad, so here's someone reaching 190 million:

BTW, the highest legitimate (yes, I said "legitimate". I don't say "legit". Only lazy people say "legit") score, is 1,015,015

yeah I kind of did the same thing ^^;

Back