Is it possible we might not have a third main legendary in X and Y?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I mean, Pokemon Gold and Silver only had Ho-oh and Lugia, so it's not like every set of main legendary Pokemon has to be a trio, right?

So is it possible/likely that Xerneas and Yveltal might be the only members of the Pokemon X and Y cover legendary group?

I thought that Gold and Silver had three legendary dogs? Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.

Sorry Nin3DS, maybe I misunderstood what you were talking about. If so please let me know. I confused myself.

I thought that Gold and Silver had three legendary dogs? Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.

Sorry Nin3DS, maybe I misunderstood what you were talking about. If so please let me know. I confused myself.

He's talking about how there have been a main trio of legendary pokemon and that HG & SS only had two: Ho-oh & Lugia. Like Kyogre, Groudon & Rayquaza or Gen 3, Palkia, Dialga & Giritina for gen 4 and ect.

He's talking about how there have been a main trio of legendary pokemon and that HG & SS only had two: Ho-oh & Lugia. Like Kyogre, Groudon & Rayquaza or Gen 3, Palkia, Dialga & Giritina for gen 4 and ect.

Alrighty then. I understand now!! Thanks AtruisKito.
I forgot about Rayquaza and Giritina..

I'm hoping there won't be a third, but it's mostly likely there will.

I think it could be a slight possibility it could be awakened mewtwo, but very unlikely. another trio or two could be introduced again (after all black and white introduced two) but I guess we'll never know if there's a third legendary until we play the game. We could get possibly x and y 2 after it worked for black and white. Very unpredictable at the moment so don't take my opinion seriously.

I think it could be a slight possibility it could be awakened mewtwo, but very unlikely. another trio or two could be introduced again (after all black and white introduced two) but I guess we'll never know if there's a third legendary until we play the game. We could get possibly x and y 2 after it worked for black and white. Very unpredictable at the moment so don't take my opinion seriously.

If I'm correct, black and white had three, Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyruem.

The oppurtunitie for a Z based pokémon is too great, I think. I won't be upset if this isn't the case but I'd rather it is than isn't.

Back