Is it worth it to buy a gaming chair?

EfficientNinja

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Hello, Gaming Latest Gamers!

Is it worth the investment to buy a gaming chair? I'm looking to buy a gaming chair to replace my old generic computer chair. I'm seeing a lot more of these products in the market and used by streamers and YouTubers.

What are your thoughts on gaming chairs?

If you can fit one, yes definitely. They are very comfortable and support your back well for longer gaming sessions. I loved the one I had but cannot fit it in my room anymore so have to sit on my bed.

If you really spend a lot of time sitting in front of your pc or console to play I can say that yeah it is really worth it but if you just play for a few hours I think it is fine to stay on a normal chair as long as you are comfortable. But for those who cant afford a gaming chair for now you can use a chair with a foam so your back will be comfortable.

If you really can afford one, definitely buy it!

It's really a better experience when you sit back and relax.

Very worth it to buy a gaming chair so we have a comfortable position while playing and we can focus for the win since our body is properly in place.

If you plan on owning a gaming chair for many years and play games everyday, a gaming chair can be worth it.

A normal comfy office chair that I am using now is good enough for me.
71sLjkFIp-L._SY550_.jpg

That if you are not constantly moving to other apartments/house, that chair might be hard for moving. Also bulky chairs are not good for small apartments.

This is true. It maybe difficult to move a large chair to other apartments and houses. Some chairs let chair users take apart the chair to put it in a smaller box and user put it back together after you arrived at your new home. Users can always sell it on eBay if their new home can't fit a gaming chair.

Depends on how long you game for at a time. If its more than 3-4 hours then get one so you don't strain you back and you don't get tired.

Back