Is New Super Mario Bros U going to be the best NSMB game yet?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
It's got the fancy original HD graphics, a ton of interesting new modes, characters and enemies, brings back beloved elements like the world map from Super Mario World and overhauls the story and boss battles, so does that mean it'll be the best New Super Mario Bros game yet?

What do you think?

doubt it. Mario games as of late have been rather stale. from what ive seen so far this is no exception

This game seems great, but so far I'm concerned about the reused music and the amount of levels (World 1 has less levels than any other NSMB game).

Last edited by a moderator:
This game seems great, but so far I'm concerned about the reused music and the amount of levels (World 1 has less levels than any other NSMB game).

Don't remember SMW? That game had just 7 levels in world 1, and one of those was just Yoshi's House. Hardly a ton of levels.

with NSMB2 being a really good game im guessin that NSMBU is going to be really good

Don't remember SMW? That game had just 7 levels in world 1, and one of those was just Yoshi's House. Hardly a ton of levels.
But SNES games are only 4MB, while Wii U games can be several Gigs. Oh wait. They saved all the stuff for DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem is, no game uses all that space for levels. I mean, sure they could be that big... but they might just use the space for the map, the music, individual levels and secret areas, the code for sprites and objects, graphics, all that stuff. And SNES games can be bigger in theory, I remember some games being more than 4MB.

doubt it. Mario games as of late have been rather stale. from what ive seen so far this is no exception

a9rdhk.gif

Yeah, look how STALE that is! Yup! Boring as all hell! *rolls eyes*

Gelivable said:
But SNES games are only 4MB

SMW is only 1MB, and there's still a crap ton of unused levels and features in there.

Back