Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
pretty much all news is out on the 3DS, so do you believe the 3DS is worth getting and worth the price? And are you going to get it right away or will you wait for Nintendo to come out with some modified version of it like it has done for previous DS handhelds?

I think it is, seeing as that I finished my preorder. I am very excited for it.

I will wait for the modified version to come out. It will probably be cheaper. $250 is too much. It's more expensive than a wii.

I will wait for the modified version to come out. It will probably be cheaper. $250 is too much. It's more expensive than a wii.

Yeah, I might be waiting until a new version comes out. I definitely don't think it's hard to justify paying $250 for the system, given how much is packed into it, but seeing how often new versions of the original DS came out, it might be well worth it to wait

I'm definitely going to get one, but not at launch. I think it would be better to just wait for a price drop or a lite (upgraded) version. By then then there will be a better selection of games.

I really hope that it will be worth the money. If it is, Nintendo will be back!

I'll wait until it's out and been around more. I felt the hype and was going to buy it. I'd be pushed over the edge into buying it if it had Skype capabilities. Maybe once it's hacked or something, then I'll buy it and use it as a phone too. :grin:

hmm i remember that the hinge on nintendo ds broke pretty easily, and there were many broken ds's on ebay for sale... what about 3ds? hrr :blink:

From what I'm seeing based on what others are saying, I might buy a 3DS. If I do indeed buy it, I will have to get Pokemon Black or White along with it.

Whenever the price decreases to about $200 - $215 it is worth it. $250 is just too much for a new handle held device.

i agree with you gampro, the 3ds is even the most expensive nintendo system right now and it's just a handheld

Back