froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Most car tires quality are probably good enough for driving at 50 KM/h(30 MPH) on a smooth city road, and lasting for a few years or many miles/Kilameters of use.

But, there are cheaply made tires which are not good for driving on, and can be unsafe on faster highways where the rubber and other tire parts are lower quality, so it will be more likely to fall apart, and the air will leak once the fast moving tires hit a bump, pothole, and driving a car too quickly and making sharp fast turns.

I still occasionally see news stories and forum posts of people's car tires blowing up, cracking, ripping apart, vibrating, losing air, and getting damaged, so I think some tires are not very good, and can't be repaired sometimes if the whole tire falls apart. But, The owners of the tires may not be putting enough air or too much air in their tires. They may also be hitting their tires against a curb or on pot holes too much which damages their tires.

Last edited:
Not really sure myself, I'm not good enough to know the right tire pressure.

Not really sure myself, I'm not good enough to know the right tire pressure.

I think the tire pressure is usually written on a sticker on the side of a door or near the left side of the door whole. But, some people claim the recommended tire pressure from car manufactures may not be the best pressure, and may make tires wear out more quickly.

I think there is a chance that some car makers and dealers intentionally tell people to put more or less air into their tires, so their tires wear out faster, so dealers can make more money replacing more worn out tires after the warranty has expired.

Well honestly it's not.

Many companies try to make the stuff with low cost and end up compromising the quality :(

Well honestly it's not.

Many companies try to make the stuff with low cost and end up compromising the quality :(

It is unfortunate that tire companies make low quality tires which keep cars and people on the street safer from car crashes and injuries caused by car crashes from tire blowouts, and other tire problems like slippery tires which can cause a car to slip onto a sidewalk.

It is unfortunate that tire companies make low quality tires which keep cars and people on the street safer from car crashes and injuries caused by car crashes from tire blowouts, and other tire problems like slippery tires which can cause a car to slip onto a sidewalk.
yeah. Everyone cares about making huge profits.
They don't care about anything else and just want their family to be happy and lead a peaceful life

yeah. Everyone cares about making huge profits.
They don't care about anything else and just want their family to be happy and lead a peaceful life

It is unfortunate that there are companies which care mainly about making huge profits, and decide to earn more money by selling low quality products like cheaply made car tires which put people in danger when a low quality tire breaks while it is moving.

It is unfortunate that there are companies which care mainly about making huge profits, and decide to earn more money by selling low quality products like cheaply made car tires which put people in danger when a low quality tire breaks while it is moving.
Yeah... Even branded companies can act stingy like that.
I agree with the danger stuff too.
I really hope people would learn the importance of Life someday

Yeah... Even branded companies can act stingy like that.
I agree with the danger stuff too.
I really hope people would learn the importance of Life someday

It is unfortunate that some companies care more about losing money from future sales and their pride if they admit they release faulty tires, so they do not warn tire buyers that they accidentally release a low quality tire which can break randomly like
Goodyear CEO Learned About Deadly RV Tire Failures As Early As 2008, Court Docs Suggest

“Goodyear evaluates the test results and then determines whether to authorize 75 MPH or keep the tire at 65 MPH. To date if a tire did not meet our standards, the tire remained at a maximum speed rating of 65 MPH.”

Last edited:
Back