• No, a Ruby and Sapphire remake will happen instead

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Or are they going to repeat what they did with Pokemon Black and White and make direct sequels?

I personally think it's possible and perhaps even likely we might get sequels instead. Because hey, that was how they got round both games having different content, so perhaps the same situation might occur this time around.

I hope they just make X and Y and move on. It doesn't need a 3rd of the same game like Emerald and Platinum.

We didn't get a Pokémon Grey because Black and White was based on Yin and Yang and there is no grey in Yin and Yang, but Pokémon Z is possible because i think the Y and X are based on the 3D symbols.

I hope they just make X and Y and move on. It doesn't need a 3rd of the same game like Emerald and Platinum.

You mean Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Leafgreen, and Platinum? Yeah, that never happens.

Since this is based on DNA and chromosomes, it should be version XY or a sequel.

Oh yeah I forgot about Yellow and Crystal. Leaf Green is pretty much the remake of Blue.

Still though they're all the same game with little of no change. Besides Yellow. Yellow is the only that has anything different out of Red/Blue/Yellow. In Crystal you can play as a girl, in Emerald you get Rayquaza, and in Platinum you get that one Pokemon, Garintina. Other than the legendaries you get, the game isn't much different than that.

I think that they should eventually make another Hoenn game. I can't find my Gameboy so my Emerald is useless.

You mean a Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remake? You're not the first person to come up with that.

Although it might be a decent idea.

Ehh don't feel too good about a gen 3 remake
but if they do I will still buy it..On the other hand if theres
going to be a 3rd gen 6 version or a part 2 of the two
perhaps it will but let the game come out then we will know

because we need the little infomation of what the game
is about...3D symbols or DNA and chromosomes..
Hell I didn't hear much of it in Japan other then picking
up a corocoro mag off a 7-11 here lol just the new pokemon

ニンフィア(Ninfia) which wasn't a good read but something I gess

im not sure, maybe one and theyll call it Z, but it could go either way and i dont mind with what they choose

Found my gameboy a couple weeks ago. Been playing Emerald.

Still want a R/S/E remake though.

@DARKYOUNGLINK

Platinum doesn't have an extra Pokemon. You get Giratina in Diamond/Pearl anyways.

I don't think we will get a "Z" game I feel like they'll move on.. They've been trying different things since black and white and I have a feeling they'll skip a "Z" game.. But who knows

You mean Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Leafgreen, and Platinum? Yeah, that never happens.

Since this is based on DNA and chromosomes, it should be version XY or a sequel.

We can't say for sure it's based on DNA and chromosomes. This is only a theory to my knowledge. X and Y could also be a play on the Axis of the 3D spectrum, thus XYZ. However, that's a flip theory and one I don't support or believe to be true. I merely offer it for consideration.

In other news, I think / they stop at just the two games for a little while. BW2 taught me that they came up with some crazy crap that made you work months at the game just to eat through all the additional content. I hope they focus more on making the games very solid rather than mass producing the same thing over and over again. I also don't buy the whole "Ruby Sapphire need remakes" trend. People don't entirely realize that the Fire Red and Leaf Green additions had more to do with creating a venue to complete the pokedex and less to do with allowing people to revisit the Kanto games. Heart Gold and Soul Silver servered similar purpose and also allowed Game Freak to experiment with updating it's game mechanics.

Interesting that this topic was started back in February and it saw the light of day again.

Why do you want Z? What is your reason?

Why wouldn't you get those pokemon in X and Y?

i come in like a sudden explosion on a bright day !
you want my opinion ... well just think about it .... pokemon of legend in the shape of 2 letters ! an idea blows in like a sudden earthquake in the middle of a piknic ! well no pokemon can have a feature of a Z ! play time ! [ evidence ] a pokemon with wings and a tail formina Y and antlers forming an X ! and i leave like a flock of crows apearing out of nowhere in the middle of summer !

Back