Is this the most expensive item on Amazon (UK)?

Awards
Credits
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Proporta-Elephant-Camouflage-Kit-NEW/dp/B003XDZNK8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1306090304&sr=8-2

For those in the US, the equivalent price is $1,912,539.36

Who would buy this? o_O

I bought 12 last night with 1 day shipping. I hope to get them today, Proporta is genius! Now I can herd my elephants without worrying about their extinction!

lol... love the reviews "Love the paint, but you know what's coming next, I don't know where my elephants are anymore. 5 for quality, 1 for utility" haha.. they gots to be joking

Some of those reviews are genius.

I still can't believe they are going for that much. That's enough for precisely 7,650 3DSs in the US, with an extra $115.86 change.

This was in a Cracked article.

"For "humour" purposes (they are also British), they've listed this fake product on their own website for about $1.5 million, and when they ported their store to Amazon, that product got put up too."

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if it was MUCH cheaper, I still don't get its purpose.

I've always wondered... what would happen if someone tried to buy it? Some really bored, ridiculously rich person?

That is the most expensive thing I have ever seen on the internet, not to mention the most ridiculous.

"Oh no.... It's the wrong colour! We'll have to get a refund!"
No seriously. That elephant looks like it belongs in the sky, and even than that's only a slight similarity.... Besides. Elephants don't fly..... Do they?

Dumbo-Broadway-Musical-500x356.jpg

-.-

I'm not sure about the diamond though. It's a pure diamond, but how big is it? It's stone weight is 7.11 Carats.... How big does that look? It'd have to be pretty decent to be worth so much I think.... But I know nothing about rare stones and how much they are worth. In fact if I ever found one myself I'd transfer most of it to cold-hard cash and only keep a small amount as memorabilia.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a 7.11 carat, high quality, brilliant cut diamond, £188,683 is a very good price.
Even if it was MUCH cheaper, I still don't get its purpose.
It's a joke. Read the product description. It's clearly not a serious product.

Is this diamond worth the price it's going for?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Carat-Round-Brilliant-Loose-Diamond/dp/B002W7PMRU

Perfect for bashing people on the head with! *Buys*

You know you're successful when you own a camouflaged elephant.

You know you're successful when you own a camouflaged elephant.

Especially one that looks like the only place it will be at least slightly camouflaged is the sky and with today's technology I don't think they can stick an elephant on an aeroplane yet. If I ever saw a flying elephant I'd probably run to the nearest mouse hole and expect a mouse with red pants to come wandering out.

My elephant has a HUMONGOUS dong, will this still work?!?

just need more paint

Back