Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
To place my nice new Switch on top of my ever growing dustier Wii U, but its not like I have much space really.

Isn't that bad to put one console on top of another one? I understand not having very much space but I thought you couldn't put stuff on top of the consoles because they would get over heated if you did that?

I think the Switch don't weigh much and it depends on how you put it. But I don't think it'll be a problem unless those consoles are turned on then I think there be a little risk...

Isn't that bad to put one console on top of another one? I understand not having very much space but I thought you couldn't put stuff on top of the consoles because they would get over heated if you did that?

It be a problem with a normal console, but the Switch is practically nothing and no issue so long as the Wii U isn't on.

I think the Switch don't weigh much and it depends on how you put it. But I don't think it'll be a problem unless those consoles are turned on then I think there be a little risk...

My Wii U hasn't been on since August....

I know what you mean DS...
I have my Switch's dock on the shelf above the U... (I have a nice TV stand for the consoles which does have enough space for them. By them I mean a U, PS3, PS4 and Switch.)

I know what you mean DS...
I have my Switch's dock on the shelf above the U... (I have a nice TV stand for the consoles which does have enough space for them. By them I mean a U, PS3, PS4 and Switch.)

Any chance you could give me a name or link to what you have? I really need to upgrade my gaming stand that my family has had since the 80s....

I have no idea what the actual model name is. (TV cabinet maybe?) The stand I have is more of a TV cabinet meant for CRT TVs... but my flatscreen fits nicely inside and the U / PS4 on the shelf below, the PS3 is in the drawers along with the games.

Back