Switch It is kind of shameful

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forum' started by Demon_Skeith, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

To place my nice new Switch on top of my ever growing dustier Wii U, but its not like I have much space really.

2. NameGervin

NameGervin Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $7,368
    I think the Wii U dont mind? :p

3. WitchAssassin

WitchAssassin Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Female
    Money:
    $7,603
    Isn't that bad to put one console on top of another one? I understand not having very much space but I thought you couldn't put stuff on top of the consoles because they would get over heated if you did that?

4. NameGervin

NameGervin Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $7,368
    I think the Switch don't weigh much and it depends on how you put it. But I don't think it'll be a problem unless those consoles are turned on then I think there be a little risk...

5. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

It be a problem with a normal console, but the Switch is practically nothing and no issue so long as the Wii U isn't on.

My Wii U hasn't been on since August....

6. VirusZero

VirusZero Well-Known Member Full GL Member

I know what you mean DS...
    I have my Switch's dock on the shelf above the U... (I have a nice TV stand for the consoles which does have enough space for them. By them I mean a U, PS3, PS4 and Switch.)

7. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

Any chance you could give me a name or link to what you have? I really need to upgrade my gaming stand that my family has had since the 80s....

8. VirusZero

VirusZero Well-Known Member Full GL Member

I have no idea what the actual model name is. (TV cabinet maybe?) The stand I have is more of a TV cabinet meant for CRT TVs... but my flatscreen fits nicely inside and the U / PS4 on the shelf below, the PS3 is in the drawers along with the games.