froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
There was no mention as to whether the game would arrive on other wearables, but the good news is that it looks like it will. According to the folks at the Pokemon GO Hub, they have managed to data mine the latest version of Pokemon GO for Android and discovered that there are hints of support for Android Wear.

Read More

It is good to know that gamers who own an Android Wear smartwatch will be able to play Pokemon Go in the future.

I didn't know there was a android wear smartwatch.

I didn't know there was a android wear smartwatch.

I think Android Wear never gotten popular in North America because there was not a lot of advertisement or hype for it.

There are also cheaper smartwatches which contains apps like clock, calculator, heart rate monitor, and walking/exercise apps which people mostly use.

Well, he comes more grave of people deaths.

My guess that they going to add it to the smartwatch since they known to the fact that people will buy it for getting Pokemon Go on it. they won't care about the smartwatch it's what it will do for Pokemon Go. And they will make more money

Well, he comes more grave of people deaths.

My guess that they going to add it to the smartwatch since they known to the fact that people will buy it for getting Pokemon Go on it. they won't care about the smartwatch it's what it will do for Pokemon Go. And they will make more money

I agree Pokemon Go will be released for smartwatch mainly to make more money for the creators of Pokemon Go.

I bet, there is a chance that Pokemon Go will be released as a game for the Nintendo 3DS, and other handhelds if there is a good chance for Pokemon Go to make millions of more dollars from kids, teens, and adults who don't own an iOS, or Android device, but own a handheld gaming console like a 3DS, Vita, or Windows 10 tablet.

I agree Pokemon Go will be released for smartwatch mainly to make more money for the creators of Pokemon Go.

I bet, there is a chance that Pokemon Go will be released as a game for the Nintendo 3DS, and other handhelds if there is a good chance for Pokemon Go to make millions of more dollars from kids, teens, and adults who don't own an iOS, or Android device, but own a handheld gaming console like a 3DS, Vita, or Windows 10 tablet.
Also to mention me lives gone, 911 female died when she crashed into the tree as she was on her smartwatch catching an Pokemon

Back