It's a me! Mario!

Mario

Awards
Credits
Hello there!

Oh no, not the real one! Well, to be honest, my triple-jump is not that great so yeah, before I get busted, I thought I would make that clear.

I really like the contents of this community and now that the 3DS is going to be a great handheld, I thought I will register here and be an active member rather than just a lurker. Recently bought a Red Nintendo 3DS and pre-ordered my copy of Super Mario 3D Land. No other games yet, but I am also anxiously waiting to get Mario Kart 7.

Do ask me any questions you have, (erm not any, that could get embarrassing) but you know the ones to get to know me better. Apologies for any bad grammar for English is not my native language.

Thanks and hope to see you all for some interesting conversations!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! Heh, never thought I'd see somebody register as just plain old Mario, so yeah, good job on nabbing that name before anybody else did! I want to but a red Nintendo 3DS myself, along with SM3DL and MK7 too, so looks like we're on the same page with the 3DS department.

No need to worry about bad grammar, it doesn't really matter to me, so long as I can understand your point (which is 100% certain if you aren't spamming, heh), all will be well!

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! Heh, never thought I'd see somebody register as just plain old Mario, so yeah, good job on nabbing that name before anybody else did! I want to but a red Nintendo 3DS myself, along with SM3DL and MK7 too, so looks like we're on the same page with the 3DS department.

No need to worry about bad grammar, it doesn't really matter to me, so long as I can understand your point (which is 100% certain if you aren't spamming, heh), all will be well!

Looks like someone else needs to watch his spelling.

Anyway welcome aboard! Got any questions yourself, just ask!

Good choices, by the way. I pre-ordered MK7 and Paper Mario MONTHS ago, I was so excited. Sadly I didn't think I'd be waiting quite this long... But it's given me plenty of opportunity to pay 'em off.

Haha, I want to but a red Nintendo 3DS. Classic.

Haha, I want to but a red Nintendo 3DS. Classic.
You want to but a red Nintendo 3DS? Dude, you have to do it classic. Doggystyle.

Thanks for the welcome guys! Heh, I thought Mario would be a cool nick for this community, was happy to see it available.
smile.gif

NintenDan, you might want to look at the current deal at Bestbuy (assuming you are from United States). There is a promotion going on, every purchase of a Nintendo 3DS comes with a $25 giftcard. I thought it would be cool for people wanting to buy '3D Land as this promotion will help cut the cost of this game to $15! So yeah spread out the word to friends and family who might want to buy it. Not sure when it's gonna expire but it has only been started a couple of days ago.

Edit: Ha ha ShyGuy smiley is cool.

You want to but a red Nintendo 3DS? Dude, you have to do it classic. Doggystyle.

I was just waiting for somebody to say something like that. 10 POINTS TO DEV.

Thanks for the welcome guys! Heh, I thought Mario would be a cool nick for this community, was happy to see it available.
smile.gif

NintenDan, you might want to look at the current deal at Bestbuy (assuming you are from United States). There is a promotion going on, every purchase of a Nintendo 3DS comes with a $25 giftcard. I thought it would be cool for people wanting to buy '3D Land as this promotion will help cut the cost of this game to $15! So yeah spread out the word to friends and family who might want to buy it. Not sure when it's gonna expire but it has only been started a couple of days ago.

Edit: Ha ha ShyGuy smiley is cool.

Why thank you for that lovely suggestion! I am from Australia though actually, but that's a pretty good deal, hopefully some other members here will find it of some use. Also, Shy Guy smilies are cool! I wonder who made those... *shifty eyes*

hmm....the only mario joke I can think up is one dealing with killing you and mistaking you for the legit one.....)-)

But anyways, Welcome to N3DSC.

Besides that lame joke, I'm willing to bet that at Best Buy it's also at a lower price...well at my local one it is. )-) probably at least $10-$20 off.

Sometimes the most "plain" usernames can actually be the best.

You can get like "SuperMarioFanX100" or "mariovssonic" or "mariowings77", and then... there's just "Mario"
tongue.gif

Reminds me of that UK-based video game store, which is simply called "Game", or "GAME".

Also, you know what's ironic about your "sorry for my bad grammar"? It's probably better than most English speakers on the internet
tongue.gif

The diffrence between Internet Grammar and Real Grammar is that Internet grammar is almost an entirely diffrent language.

Sometimes the most "plain" usernames can actually be the best.

You can get like "SuperMarioFanX100" or "mariovssonic" or "mariowings77", and then... there's just "Mario"
tongue.gif

Reminds me of that UK-based video game store, which is simply called "Game", or "GAME".

Also, you know what's ironic about your "sorry for my bad grammar"? It's probably better than most English speakers on the internet
tongue.gif

Ha ha, I know right! I know most of the time am able to express myself well. Over the years, I have brushed up my English skills through video games and comic books. In my opinion, they are the best way to learn another language (English precisely). The reason I said it was because of my inconsistent knowledge of idiomatic expressions. I often make terrible mistakes that way, so it's just to save my back at times!
tongue.gif

On another note, good news for my 3DS! I ordered a nice compact pouch (Hori and red colour) for it! The inside plush feel of this pouch made me buy it. Will post good quality pictures in a relevant thread when I receive it!

Thanks for the welcome ☫☣ Ꭲоои Ꮖκε ☬⚘

Back