It's-a Wii! Wario!

Wario

Awards
Credits
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Hello, fellow players![/font]

I'm Wario, or Sander if you want to know. I'm a Norwegian Nintendo- and Mario-fan. I love the Galaxy-, WarioWare- and generally every Mario games. I collect Nintendo consolles and magazines. As for now I have a Nintendo64, a GameCube, a DS (the original and best one), a Wii and a 3DS. I'm also gonna buy the WiiU a few days after the release. I also love series as Kirby and DK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the community Wario! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. See you around!

Welcome Wario! Bonus points from me for liking WarioWare, and ironically using Wario in his Wario Land outfit in your avatar. But hey, welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community!

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]I'm really thankful for the welcomes, guys! I'll enjoy this community, be sure.[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Nin, WarioWare are the best mingames game of all time. Picking nose, parking yellow cars, get a cat to sleep..[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the community! I'd say something helpful, but I believe I've been beaten to most of it...in any case, welcome, and I'll see you around I'm sure!

I love all that stuff too! Welcome!
biggrin.gif

Back