Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So the Switch and its games are all out finally, anyone here get the handheld? Or plan on getting it down the line?

If you did get it, what games did you get with it?

I have it. I got Breath of the Wild to go with it. I love it. That's all I have to say about that. How much do I love it? Well I just played it until 3AM if that says anything. I haven't tried it as a handheld or anything like that. Just on my tv.

If a game really captures my interest I'd get it. However at this current stage I'm more likely to get a Xbox One to play the exclusives over there.

I was lucky enough to get one without a preorder. I got a Zelda with the system and downloaded Snipperclips when I got home. I'm thinking about getting Fast RMX but I'm not 100% sure yet, I've always been garbage at sci-if racers. I have MARIO Kart 8 preordered and paid in full. I've still got some trade in credit at GameStop so I'll go back and get a pro controller whenever they become available again.

I haven't got it and I'm not likely to bother picking it up until next year at earliest. That should give it time for some more games to come out and any initial hiccups from launch to be sorted. (Like with the online... they said it's going to be paid but I'm really not sure about that and whether it'd be worth it since Nintendo really hasn't done a great job embracing online.) Plus I want to hold off anyway to see if there is a price drop or an an updated model (with the Tegra X2 chip).

I haven't got it and I'm not likely to bother picking it up until next year at earliest. That should give it time for some more games to come out and any initial hiccups from launch to be sorted. (Like with the online... they said it's going to be paid but I'm really not sure about that and whether it'd be worth it since Nintendo really hasn't done a great job embracing online.) Plus I want to hold off anyway to see if there is a price drop or an an updated model (with the Tegra X2 chip).

If the N3DS is any indication (along with Sony's actions), an updated model is sure to come.

Back