Joe Biden withdraws from US presidential election race

I seriously doubt that. Polls can be manipulated.

Majority of the public wants the EC system gone and there had been attempts to remove the EC system completely too, it's fact. Like after 2016-ish, EC Electors that are not faithful to their pledge can be fined, unlike before.

Polls/votes can be manipulated yes but that is an act of manipulating the Voting system, while the ongoing problem is with the voting system itself that is already not fair. Like one state has more EC value than the other. And of course the fact that the general public are actually voting for their State’s Electors instead of voting for the Presidential candidates directly.

Last edited:
I was so surprised when I heard the new. Joe Biden withdrawing from the presidential election race is a great shocker as we haven't seen something of such in a long while.

The news came as a shock to me but I think it's in the best interest of the party. He seems to have some health issues.

I wasn't expecting Biden to withdraw from the Presidential race. I hope Biden enjoys his retirement from campaigning for President in 2024.

Back