Other John Cena to play Duke Nukem

Jerrar

Full GL Member
Credits
In the past few years, the world of video games have become quite the fad in the movie industry. With movies like Warcraft, Street Fighter and the most recent, Tomb Raider making their way on to the big screen, a new video game adaptation is on the horizon.

There is quite a lot of buzz about a Duke Nukem movie which is already in the works. And now, it seems that one of the biggest wrestling stars of the world, John Cena, is set to star in the upcoming movie.

In an interview with CinemaBlend, Duke Nukem’s Producer Andrew Form confirmed that, as of right now, John Cena will be starring in the upcoming video game movie adaptation.

“He is. Yes. We don’t have a script yet, so that is confirmed at this point but if he reads the script and he doesn’t like the script I’m sure there are ways that he could pull out, but right now he’s our guy,” – Andrew Form

SOURCE

There is a movie coming out?

Yes. The script isn't penned yet but they got John Cena for it.

I'm genuinely surprised they're making a Duke Nukem movie. Wouldn't it be better to make a new great game first?

I'm genuinely surprised they're making a Duke Nukem movie. Wouldn't it be better to make a new great game first?

They tried but they failed to update the character to the new times. The game was stuck in the 90's and not in a good way.

Back