John Wick 4

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
John Wick 4 is set to be released on 24th March 2023. Keanu Reeves action packed display in the John Wick movies have made it one of my favorite action movies recently. I have watched from John Wick 1 - 3 and I'm definitely not missing this 4th one which might be the end of the long fight. Dominion Yen is going to feature in movie which makes it very interesting.

I so badly need to watch the first three, I'm sure I would love this series.

I so badly need to watch the first three, I'm sure I would love this series.
I can guarantee that you will love it. You can never go wrong with any of the John Wick movies. Be ready for Babayaga - The Boggyman.

John Wick 3 was a complete badass. I have watched it more than 3 times and it never bored me. I might still watch it one more time before the 4th release.

Another movie I can't get enough of... John fucking wick... The baddest guy on the planet... The 4 should be out already... Can't wait anymore

John Wick 4 is going to be a blockbuster movie of the when it comes out. I still have the old three releases on my laptop. I'm going to watch them all over again.

John Wick 4 is set to be released on 24th March 2023. Keanu Reeves action packed display in the John Wick movies have made it one of my favorite action movies recently. I have watched from John Wick 1 - 3 and I'm definitely not missing this 4th one which might be the end of the long fight. Dominion Yen is going to feature in movie which makes it very interesting.

I can't wait to watch John wick 4.

If the release comes earlier, I think it works for us!
I mean, who doesn't want this movie aired today?

Wrong thread there Heatman :p
I actually knew ... Was trying to find a way to key in that my activity with your plans for the holiday and I was aaaaaah... F**k it... Let me post it that way ..

But you can move it to the House of The Dragon thread.. I have seen it here.. .

Really angers me when you expect it to be a real trailer and it's a mix match made up by someone

I don't know about what others feel, but I want this one to be the last of John Wick.

Back