Staff member
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty

Gaminglatest is proud to launch our brand new chat server, which shall feature all the latest discussions on the forum and gaming as a whole. Techno will also begin leaking things inside of the server, so join if you would like to know things you probably shouldn't.

If applying is a little too hard, please alert us down below as all we wanted to know is that you have a account here. If you have a Gaminglatest account, you have access to the Guilded server (you should create a few posts though, just so we know that you're not a spambot). If you're a veteran of Gaminglatest, I might sneaky give you a elusive and exclusive veteran rank (but don't tell the other mods about it).

Anyways please join as I want an audience to my daring and bold leaks (and also so that the mods and forum users can have easier access talking to each other.)

Yep yep PLOT boy cm2 already joined! lol

Applied to be let in!

I've had some bad experiences over there, so be careful! There are some NASTY users there, so be sure to keep them out of there! My recommendation is to limit the server to those who are members of the Gaming Latest forums only! Have fun! If you get any crazy members and have any crazy moments, let me know! And remember to FORBID DOXING!!!

I've had some bad experiences over there, so be careful! There are some NASTY users there, so be sure to keep them out of there! My recommendation is to limit the server to those who are members of the Gaming Latest forums only! Have fun! If you get any crazy members and have any crazy moments, let me know! And remember to FORBID DOXING!!!

So, like with any site?

It seems like you've had bad experiences with chat rooms in general. Also why would anyone from here dox anyone in the server?

It seems like you've had bad experiences with chat rooms in general. Also why would anyone from here dox anyone in the server?
A member I had was a jerk and threatened to dox another member there! I know none of you would dox, but just letting you know what kind of people I had to be dealing with before I ultimately quit Guilded! Discord has never had the kind of members that had the intellect of a pile of bricks!

All right, I'll be quiet now!

Last edited:
A member I had was a jerk and threatened to dox another member there! I know none of you would dox, but just letting you know what kind of people I had to be dealing with before I ultimately quit Guilded! Discord has never had the kind of members that had the intellect of a pile of bricks!

Well one bad member isn't a reason to assume the entire thing shouldn't be trusted, you just dealt with one bad egg and that was shitty of them to want to dox someone.

Oh, Discord has those people, you just weren't in the channels they were being nasty at.

Well I won't touch up on the matter anymore, but do tell me if anything interesting happens over there! :)

Last edited:
Back