JonTron getting threats for saying reasonable things about the US election?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I'm sorry, but this is really getting me annoyed now:

View attachment 235

He's a perfectly nice guy with a popular YouTube channel who just said that insulting people won't convert them to your site. Yet he's getting hundreds of threats from Clinton supporters?

This is exactly why I hate modern day 'progressives'. Because the minute someone calls them out on their crap, we get these petty personal attacks and all this attempted bullying.

Seriously, anyone who does this stuff should be utterly ashamed of themselves. What an absolutely freaking travesty.

People have a right to protest, as long as it's peaceful. Sure, some of them are, but the people who said Trump would ruin America are... well, here's some pictures and articles.

trump-protest-seattle-575x383.jpg

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/11/10/...rican-flag-and-threaten-to-kill-donald-trump/

People are ravaging the cities because of an election. They're burning the symbol of our country, and threaten to kill Trump and his supporters. These are the same people who said, "No violence, no hate." The only thing that's been happening since is violence and hate.

I don't like Donald Trump either, but for the love of god can America keep a level head for one freaking minute? Also, everyone is complaining about the electoral college and how it's a messed up system, but no one seemed to have a problem with it 4 years ago, or 4 years before that or at any point in time BEFORE Trump was elected.

Maybe instead of rioting and destroying everything in their wake, they should, I don't know, actually TRY to do something productive. If you don't like how America is, then you let the government know. The government doesn't control you, as much as they'd like you to believe, but we the people of America are the ones who control the government. It seems everyone has forgotten that though...

Isn't that the important message?

But yeah, do something productive. Heck, you had the perfect chance to do something productive on November 8th, in the form of voting against Trump. Most of you clearly didn't, so hey, your problem.

On another note, JonTron managed to get an interview with Breitbart from this:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/...nt-think-people-will-trust-the-media-anymore/
It's funny because I saw where a majority of the people rioting didn't even vote. If you don't vote, you have no right to be upset about who won.

Though, it doesn't phase me now. I mean the president is pretty much just the face of America, much like the Queen of England. Trump can't just say, "Gay marriage is no longer legal," and then that's it. Everything has to go through the house and the senate and if he does anything that goes against the constitution or other wise, he's gone. If anything, everything Trump wants will be declined and he'll just sit on his ass for 4 years and occasionally bashing other countries.

Bingo. The president works within the system, he's not sort of all powerful dictator who can decide 'this is the law now'. We're talking a country with a constitution, laws, the houses/senate, etc, not England in Tudor times where the monarch basically said 'protestantism/catholism is now illegal and those who disagree will be hanged/burned at the stake'.

Trump is gonna do a whole lot less than people think he will.

Back