Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Since we are in the middle of summer, with the E3 news still lingering about and lots of other things happening, I think now is a good time to host another blog based contest with our good blood bother blog site:

Gaming Reinvented; Reinventing Gaming Journalism

The rules are simple, within this month write 1-4 articles on the blog related to video games.

The articles should be at least 400 words and should have some effort put into it. Nothing of spam level. You will be judged on how well the article is and what its about.

You can not copy and paste entire articles and claim them as your own, this is plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you do use parts of other site's content or articles be sure to give proper credit.

The prizes are as follows:

1st: 1,500 GL points
2nd: 800 GL points
3rd: 500 GL points
4th place: 250 GL points
5th place: 100 points

As a reminder of what our points do, please see the GL store where you can redeem them for actual gaming credit towards your favorite service.

If you have any questions, ask below if not join up and start posting. Be sure to mention your username on the blog if its different from the one here on the forum. Contest will end when the date becomes August 2nd via the forum time.

Well, you heard Demon Skeith here! Post between 1 and 4 articles on Gaming Reinvented, and you'll be in with a chances of winning the points (and from there prizes)!

Good luck everyone!

Well, you heard Demon Skeith here! Post between 1 and 4 articles on Gaming Reinvented, and you'll be in with a chances of winning the points (and from there prizes)!

Good luck everyone!
I did hear him say that very well, I will try and get some up (and more than one I hope).

And thank you for the good luck :)

Please note that while we prefer the article to be amazing and all, the standards here are not sky high. Better to have something to show (and hence a chance of winning) than nothing at all.

Good luck everyone! Just ten days left in the month, so time for the contest is running a bit low now!

Back