Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Saw this tonight and it was a really great and fantastic movie! I highly recommend checking it out.

That name is familiar to me but I don't remember the story.
May be I saw it a long time ago or I must be thinking about something else.

I'm still really skeptical about it. I've heard both ends of the spectrum. I've heard it's trash compared to the original, and I've heard it's a great movie that compares to the original. I usually don't listen to reviews of movies because everyone has their own opinions, but I feel like just from the trailer it strays from Jumanji and just wanted to use the name because it sells. I'll probably watch it some time in the future, but I didn't think seeing it in theaters was worth it.

I'm still really skeptical about it. I've heard both ends of the spectrum. I've heard it's trash compared to the original, and I've heard it's a great movie that compares to the original. I usually don't listen to reviews of movies because everyone has their own opinions, but I feel like just from the trailer it strays from Jumanji and just wanted to use the name because it sells. I'll probably watch it some time in the future, but I didn't think seeing it in theaters was worth it.

It's actually worthwhile to see in theaters. You just have to go in not expecting it to be the original.

it's based on the movie that kids found a cursed game board and it turned their house into a jungle.
Oh...yeah. I saw it.
That's why I thought it looked so familiar. I did enjoy it but it's not a masterpiece.

I do recommend it for killing time though

We actually watch this as a group and as expected it was a fun movie to watch with funny casts and good storyline. This was actually a good remake.

In my honest opinion the first Jumanji is far more better than this one. Mediocre story, not interesting, I had not the same experience as the first one.

Honestly, I think it belongs to the mediocre list. When it comes to the visual effects, yeah it's good. Action and fight scenes? Yeah that's The Rock we are talking about there. But... yeah, the attention's focused on Dwain's character most of the time. But who cares, it's common in his movies. In the storyline and plot, it's really predictable and mediocre. I'll rate it 5/5 LOL. Lastly, d'you know what's best part?

"The ending song! Guns n' Roses' Welcome to the Jungle!"

This movie is really funny especially for Moose Finbar. He makes us laugh every time he is seen on the screen and I really enjoy the plot since we've watched it on a cinema. I really love it and also they use games as one of the medium to finish the movie!

Back