Just a gallery.

Teten

Bacons are Mine!
Awards
Credits
Just a random gallery of mine.

Signatures. Arranged from Newest to Oldest.
Finished.png

Signature-29.gif

Signature-28.png

Signature-31.png

Alien.png

IBRS2.png

Signature-26.png

Vocaloid.png

Kamran.png

MSCelestia.png

Magnamon.png

Signature2Finished.png

Eckhart.png

SignatureFinished-2.png

Signature-5.png

Tsuna.png

Lapricorn-3.gif

Quick Doodles. Some made in PhotoShop some in my iPad. No, I do not have a tablet nor a stylus so all of these were either made using the mouse or just my fingers. Arranged in Newest to Oldest.

Note: I have only started doing these like 6 days ago so I'm no pro. Also, they look better in the white background.
37fa7bcc11ec9fdea5cd5b2b60e8dc58-d52hbml.jpg

ad2d55c8b2b8bf2562721380980c6d7d-d52g7on.png

3a3e6fcf4768380e2ed5df11a87f9a0e-d52bs1q.png

Nice work there :happy:, They are really crisp & clean. You're heading in the right direction. I'm also guessing that you are an avid MS gamer?

Yep. It's one of my all time favorite. Technically, the MS P.Servers are my favorites, not the original MS cause their classes are far to OP from each other and the gMS is pretty much money fueled. Without money, QQ.

Yep. It's one of my all time favorite. Technically, the MS P.Servers are my favorites, not the original MS cause their classes are far to OP from each other and the gMS is pretty much money fueled. Without money, QQ.

I thought most MS P servers got taken down because it was against their ToS?. And ya, most Free to Play have to be fueled by money to keep them alive. Though money items can make the game pretty unbalanced.

Nice job, i love the Vongola one, Hitman Reborn is one of my favorite anime series :p

Thank You. It was just a request actually. :)

I thought most MS P servers got taken down because it was against their ToS?. And ya, most Free to Play have to be fueled by money to keep them alive. Though money items can make the game pretty unbalanced.

Most of the servers have been but there are still a quite a lot of P.Servers out there still alive and going good but they usually get DDoS'ed by other servers cause of jealousy and such. True, true but there are a lot of people quitting gMS because they're very, very money fueled unlike most games. They say gMS is totally Cash Shop based now.

Most of the servers have been but there are still a quite a lot of P.Servers out there still alive and going good but they usually get DDoS'ed by other servers cause of jealousy and such. True, true but there are a lot of people quitting gMS because they're very, very money fueled unlike most games. They say gMS is totally Cash Shop based now.

Ah. There are actually quite a few games you could find if you yourself quit MS. Most FTP go back and forth from not so much cash shop to a lot of it.

Back