Just another new member :)

Lici

Awards
Credits
Hi *wave*

Alicia here, Lici for short, pronounced leesee, not licky. I love my 3DS and was looking for a community online and found this place
smile.gif

Welcome to the forums and have fun.

Welcome Lici
smile.gif

Hopefully you will enjoy and have fun in this forum ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Community!

Oh we're nearly at 300 members. Can you believe it? 300!!! THIS... IS........ SP..... well, you get the picture.

Also, I've added you on my 3DS (I'm adding pretty much everyone here
tongue.gif
) You're my 12th friend... who's going to be my unlucky 13th vict-- I mean friend?

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]
JUST another new member?!

*wraaaaaaaaaaaa*

You're cool. Hi.
smile.gif

[/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hahaha, thanks
smile.gif
Hi!
[/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]
[/font]
Oh we're nearly at 300 members. Can you believe it? 300!!! THIS... IS........ SP..... well, you get the picture.

Also, I've added you on my 3DS (I'm adding pretty much everyone here
tongue.gif
) You're my 12th friend... who's going to be my unlucky 13th vict-- I mean friend?

Thanks, I added you back
smile.gif
Is there any real functionality to the friends list yet, or is it just to see who's online and what they're playing?

Thanks to everyone for all the welcomes!

Yeah that's what it seems like I hope that changes it would nice to be able to send game invites or chat with your friends. why is Nintendo cutting edge on innovation but way behind when it comes to its online community? also I added you Lici.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another welcome for the heck of it! WELCOME!

Yeah that's what it seems like I hope that changes it would nice to be able to send game invites or chat with your friends. why is Nintendo cutting edge on innovation but way behind when it comes to its online community? also I added you Lici.

Ah I see, yeah it would be nice if it had some more functionality to it. Make it more like Xbox live... And someone mentioned something about sharing on Facebook from your 3DS, I think that would be a good idea too. Also it would be good to get some kind of notification when someone adds you, so you can just accept them.
Thanks, I have added you back
smile.gif

Welcome to the website. Facebook on a 3DS? I hate Facebook as it is...

Why do you hate it? It's an effective method of communication. For example, when we recently had the flood crisis here in Australia, and then got hit by that massive cyclone, it was much easier to spread news via Facebook to all the friends and family who wanted to check if we were safe and okay, than be taking a million phone calls. Especially since all networks were down in the disaster areas, and would only come online sporadically for a few minutes during the day, making phone calls impossible.
Also I think it would be cool to have some kind of achievement system updating to Facebook, like Steam has. It's pretty much like free advertising for the game and Nintendo. I mean, a person is always going to value a friend's word and experience higher than any marketing, so to be seeing a friend consistently achieving things in a game on a 3DS is an effective way to pique another person's interest.

Why do you hate it? It's an effective method of communication. For example, when we recently had the flood crisis here in Australia, and then got hit by that massive cyclone, it was much easier to spread news via Facebook to all the friends and family who wanted to check if we were safe and okay, than be taking a million phone calls. Especially since all networks were down in the disaster areas, and would only come online sporadically for a few minutes during the day, making phone calls impossible.
Also I think it would be cool to have some kind of achievement system updating to Facebook, like Steam has. It's pretty much like free advertising for the game and Nintendo. I mean, a person is always going to value a friend's word and experience higher than any marketing, so to be seeing a friend consistently achieving things in a game on a 3DS is an effective way to pique another person's interest.

completely agree with that! Nintendo would be a fools not to get on that band wagon. Bad enough they didn have it on their last consoles... it just doesn't fly today, ppl want to be connected and anything that they can come up with, that will keep ppl from putting down their 3Ds is good innovation anyways... or application in this case, since its nothing new

Won't Facebook become available when the internet browser comes out for the 3DS? Unless you want integration achievement wise, which is a fairly interesting feature request.

I just see no appeal to Facebook. Just about everyone I know has one and all they post is stupid things nobody cares about.

Back